37. Resort

Louis [one week later on Ski Trip]

Harry lead me into the lobby of the wooden ski resort, I looked around excitedly, nearly jumping up and down in excitement. "Lou, calm down," Harry soothed into my ear, rubbing my arm with his long and slender fingers. I shivered from the touch but immediately calmed. 

Harry had on a big fluffy ski hat with flaps at the sides, while I had on an oversized navy scarf with a large brown cardigan, I had immediately regretted not wearing a jacket in the car ride, because once we had gotten further north, it became far more brisk outside. I shivered inwardly, clenching my teeth together as Harry brought me in closer. He was wearing his sunglasses just in case anybody were to notice or recognize him.

"I can't believe you organized this entire thing," I gawked, finally letting it settle in as I looked around the beautiful resort.

"Only for you," he leaned in to kiss my cheek but coiled back as people were starting to line up behind us.

I sighed, then slumped back onto my suitcase, feeling my dufflebag weigh down on my shoulder, I looked over to the large seating area, then looked back to Harry, he nodded, "go on," and I jumped up, grabbing all of our bags, dragging them quickly over to the couches. I fell into one, letting out a relaxed breath as Harry laughed at me from afar.

I stuck out my tongue at him and set my head back onto my hands, this was absolutely insane when I think back to it. Harry was my anchor, while our hands tied together like two ships. I thought back to the day when Harry asked me to play footie out of the blue on Twitter and I thought it was a horrible joke someone was pulling on me.

I clicked into my DM box, looking at who it was from. I immediately dropped my phone out of my hands, screaming in excitement. "Tina!" I screeched, my breaths coming out in short sputters. 

"What?" She screamed back from the other room, clearly annoyed with me.

"H-Harry Styles, he just, he-he just-"

"Lou I swear to God, if this is just you feeding me some bullshit on a new tattoo he got, I'll kick you out!"

"No!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down now. "I-I mean, it's not- it's not, I can't... Oh, God, I can't even..."

Tina stomped into the room, her hands on her hips and her eyebrows raised, "what did you want?"

I picked up my phone with trembling hands, then handed it to her, not daring to look at my screen where I knew Harry Styles name would pop up, indicating that he'd DM'd me.

"What is this?" She asked, eyes wide. "Lou... This isn't... It's not real... Is it?"

I nodded, my mouth dry, not being able to force any words out.

She looked at me sympathetically, then started typing. I flinched, snapping out of my trance, "Tina!" I yelled, trying to snatch my phone back. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Landing you a boyfriend!" She yelled back, hopping over the couch, attempting to run away from me.

Thinking back to it, I was actually really greatful to have Tina as a friend, because she knew me all too well. Although sometimes we had the occasional brawls, we were always like brother and sisters, except we got along more smooth. 

I blinked, picking up my phone and unconsciously clicking on my Tumblr app.

Pictures of Harry and Kendall were everywhere, not that I was surprised, it's just that, that had happened a while ago, so I guess the pictures just surfaced now? It was depressing how long I'd been on a Tumblr hiatus. My followers had sent me over one hundred thousand fan mails. I cautiously opened up the box, scrolling through a few of them. 

I swiped to delete the mean and threatening ones, then responded with short and quick, 'yes, i'm alive''s to the rest and a few 'i love you all so much!''s.

I looked over to where Harry was still standing, he was zoned out, playing with the sleeves of his jacket like an idiot. I sighed, I really was extremely lucky to have someone like him to call my boyfriend. My phone buzzed in my hands and I looked at the Caller ID.

Tina

"Hello?" I answered, chewing on my bottom lip.

"Louis! I told you to call me when you arrived! What on Earth happened to that, huh? I thought we were best friends, fucks-sake, Lou, I was worried that you'd gotten in a car crash and I'd even let you borrow my hairspray! God, do you even think?"

My eyelids remained drooped, while my expression remained amused, "sorry, Tina, I forgot, I was to busy getting road head from my lovely boyfriend."

"Did you really?" she asked, her voice lowered.

I gasped, "Tina! Of course not! Oh, my God, take a joke, will you?"

"Sorry, Lou, it seemed pretty realistic."

"Ugh, we're not that kinky."

"Who's not that kinky?" A voice asked from behind me, making me jump out of my skin.

I jumped around, clicking the 'End Call' button on my phone, turning to face Harry who wore a smug grin on his face.

"Chrissakes, you scared me, Har," I clutched my chest, breathing in and out.

He gave me a cheeky-dimpled smile, then grabbed my arm, making me stand up, "c'mon, let's check out our suite."

"Suite?" I asked, I had no idea he had gone through the trouble of getting us a high class room. I mean, I probably should've seen it coming, but I had imagine a cozy little fire lit room that smelt of pine. I guess not.

"Lou, you had to have seen that one coming," Harry laughed, grabbing our suitcases even though I tried to grab mine from his arms.

I shrugged, "I guess so."

I adjusted the duffle bag on my shoulder, fidgeting uncomfortably as we walked to the elevator. "You excited for skiing?" Harry asked while he pressed the button to the fifth floor, just as the doors closed.

"Ye-"

I was cut off by his lips on mine, working together smoothly. I smiled idiotically, bringing my hands up to cup his face, pulling him to lower so that I could deepen the kiss. His tongue slithered into my mouth, sliding against my own and making my skin crawl with anticipation.

Once we pulled apart, he blushed, "I've been wanting to do that for the past hour."

I smiled right back at him, "yeah? Me too."

We entered our room, which was in fact the largest room anyone could've possibly imagined. There was a flat screen in the living room across from two white couches, then there was a large King-Sized bed in another room, just across from the kitchen.

"It's wonderful, Harry," I gloated, falling back onto the plush mattress.

"I'm glad you like it," he said, crawling on top of me to straddle me, then pecking at my cheek quickly and climbing off. 

I propped myself up on my elbows , furrowing my eyebrows, "kiss?" I asked, pouting like a child.

Harry ignored me, slipping off his shoes, then charging forwards to jump on top of me. I squealed, squirming on the bed, trying to kick him off of me. "Kisses?" he repeated, peppering light kissing on my arms and neck and anywhere else he could.

"Agh, Harry!" I giggled- actually giggled.

His hands gripped onto my hair, tugging lightly at it and bringing our lips together softly. I groaned in appreciation, as a warm glow powered throughout my entire body. The past three months were definitely my favourite.

__________________________________