21. Discuss

Louis

Fucking Eleanor's coming over.

To be honest, that's all I care about at this current moment. Maybe it's because she called me a fag, or maybe because she's a tramp. Either way, I hate her.

"Tina, dear, I missed you!" 

That's all it really takes to tip me over the edge. Hearing her annoying voice. "Shut the hell up!" I yelled from my room.

I heard a knock at my door, "if it's El, you can kindly f.uck off," I say.

The door creaked open, and in walked a tired looking Tina, "I know you don't want to come out and talk to her, and you don't have to. You just have to sit in a room with her for like twenty minutes so we can discuss London."

"Why do we have to discuss it with her- wait, she's not coming. No, she's not coming. Is she?"  I asked, panic setting in.

Tina just scoffed, "of course not, you idiot, she has university courses, unlike you."

I crossed my arms over my chest, "I graduated last year thank you very much."

"With a degree in which nothing good will come out of!"

"Media arts and creative writing were my two best classes, not to mention, they helped me write better fan fictions and create better edits."

Tina just clapped her hands together sarcastically, "very impressed, now come on."

I groaned, slowly moving up from my spot on my bed, "alright." I got up, grabbing a pair of sweats up off the floor and sliding them on my legs.

Tina clapped her hands together, "perfect."

I groaned, heading out into the hallway and making my way into the living room where El was seated on that stupid f.ucking lounger that she loves so much. I should just give it to her, because now it's contaminated and I can't live with filth in my house. Actually, wait, that was pretty hypocritical, seeing as my room is literally coated in old food wrappers and clothes. 

I'm surprised Harry didn't freak out and leave when he saw that mess.

He had to leave after our little 'session' because he was meeting up with Zayn here or something. Why is Zayn in Doncaster, I have no idea, but apparently he is.  If I had known Zayn comes to Doncaster, I might've gotten out of the house more often instead of sitting on the couch reading fan fiction and eating Goldfish crackers.

"Hello, Louis," El smirked, folding her hands on her lap.

"Hi," I scowled.

"How are you, long time no see!" she squealed, jumping forward to hug me. 

I flinched away, "don't touch me."

She pouted out her bottom lip, "you're no fun."

I laughed, "I'm not trying to be fun, I'm trying to stay away from you... Tramp."

"Stop calling me that," she huffed.

"Are you fuc-" I stood up, only to be hushed by Tina.

"Guys. Chill. Now, Eleanor, the reason in which you came over here was to apologize and discuss our plans," Tina smiled.

El put on her faked smile and pursed her lips, "Louis, I am so, so sorry for the awful things I've said to you." She blew me a kiss.

Can I get a febreze bottle over here? I wanna mask the scent of her poisonous perfume. I nodded, "sure."

"Amen," Tina blinked.

"Can we make this quick?" El asked. "I have to meet up with Macy later- I mean, I would've been hanging out with her right now, but she like bailed on me for some guy."

"All the better if this is quicker," Tina smiled.

"I'll have to second that," I nodded.

Harry

"Zayn, where are we going?" I asked as he drove around the towns, craning his neck to look at the different shops.

"To a small lil' cafe, I told ya'already," he scratched his stubble on his chin, tapping the steering wheel with his fingers.

"How much further?" I whined, fidgeting in my seat.

"Not much, mate, if you'll just calm down."

Finally, we pulled off onto the side of the road, next to an older cafe.

We walked inside the cafe, as Zayn slowly removed his sunglasses, and set them on the table we had chosen, which happened to be in the corner. I soon followed the same routine, only removing Louis' grey beanie as well.

It was true, I had taken it from the top of the dresser on my way out, while, yes, I did feel slightly awkward and somewhat giddy, knowing that I was wearing his tight black boxer briefs. I was entirely whipped, and not afraid to admit it.

I tapped my fingers on the table, waiting for Zayn to speak, although he remained glued to his phone, constantly tapping his fingers- perhaps texting someone.

Yes, that was probably the case.

"Not to sound rude or anything, but what are you doing here- in Doncaster?" I asked, noticing he still wasn't paying any attention to me at all.

I rolled my eyes, nudging his arm, making his head snap up to look at me, "what?"

"What are you doing in Doncaster?" I asked.

He smirked, "well I noticed that you were here, and I just faintly remembered meeting someone from Doncaster before. I got their number, because, well, I thought you'd like them, and I don't know, maybe I could set you up?"

My breath caught in my throat, f.uck, I hadn't told Zayn about Louis yet, and by the looks of it, neither have the lads. I tried to come up with an excuse. I just needed to get out of here. I was not going to screw up my chances with Louis for this, no way.

"Oh, there she is!" Zayn chirped, and I buried my face in my hands, groaning.

I looked up painfully, a pale skinned girl with dark brown hair stood before me, her blue eyes piercing into mine. She smiled as she took a seat next to me, "hi, I'm Macy!"

_____