11. Movies

[Harry]

"How are we supposed to know which movie they're going to?" I asked Niall, crossing my arms.

Liam nudged my arm. "Hey, try not to be so pessimistic all the time." He scolded.

I just rolled my eyes, leaning over the ticket counter while I crinkled my nose where my Ray Bans were propped up. What a disguise. Seriously though, Niall and Liam, and basically the rest of the boys have this theory that if we wear sunglasses and hats, then the fans won't notice us. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it works, but sometimes... It doesn't.

Niall grabbed our tickets, walking around the line up to get to the entrance to the theaters. "We're going to go see Endless Love, Louis was tweeting about wanting to see it last week." Niall stated, like it was a fact that was completely obvious.

Bile rose in my throat, I balled my hands into fists. He had no right to go stalking my crush, and the fact he knew more about Louis than I did, outrageous. "No, I didn't know, I'm not that fucking creepy," I spat, instantly regretting it after it left my mouth.

Niall just laughed much to my surprise, "man, you're in deep, aren't ya?"

"Shut up," I mumbled, following him down the dim lit hallway.

"Number seven." Liam said, turning the corner and stopping at the theater labeled '7'.

We got our seats, right at the back, just in case of wild fans showing up unexpectedly. We waited, the movie was supposed to start at three o'clock, it was now three. I mentally slapped my forehead, because Niall had dragged me out for a three hour car ride to come to Doncaster and Louis wasn't even here. "Great," I muttered, "where is he? Eh, Niall?"

Niall turned to look at me, furious. "Look, Harry, I'm just trying to help a friend out, I'm trying, okay? I wouldn't have done this if I didn't care about you, I thought Louis was going to be here, it was an honest mistake. The least you could be is grateful."

I shook my head, "well I'm not sitting here watching a chick flick."

"Are you-"

"Guys." Liam looked at us with wide eyes, pointing down to the bottom of the theater. I spotted a head of caramel fringe, looking around with a girl on his right. Her hair was long a brown as well, but not nearly as nice as Louis', shit, she was pretty. Jealousy built up inside of me, and before I could even process my thoughts, I was out of my seat, charging to the front of the theater, ready to confront Mr. Louis Tomlinson. 

There, I stopped dead in my tracks. He wasn't my boyfriend, he was going to think I'm crazy, coming all the way from London just to stalk him. And interrupting him on a date? He'd think I was nuts. I thought he was gay though, my head's spinning with uneasiness. I felt confused.

I took in a deep breath, just don't screw this up, Harry. You came all the way here to see him, so what if he thinks you're a creep? You'd regret it if you don't talk to him.

I approached him, and the girl unfortunately saw me first. She gasped, a hand coming up to cover her mouth. "L-Louis," she whacked him with her hand, still staring at me.

"Tina, what's wrong?" he asked, turning around to see what 'Tina' had been looking at.

There, he came face to face with me. His blue eyes widened in surprise, his jaw dropped just a tad. "Harry," he said, nearly breathless.

I couldn't contain the gigantic smile that took over my face, "hi, Louis."

He drew in a deep breath, glancing back at Tina. I gestured for them to follow me, Louis seemed to be frozen, that is, until Tina kicked him in the back of the leg, making him trip forward a bit, then followed me.

I scratched the back of my neck, stopping mid-step, and turned around. "Eh, do you want to sit with us?" I asked, glancing down at my feet.

"Yes," Tina piped up, "we would love to, especially Louis."

He gave her a deadly look, then continued following me to the back of the theater. I saw Niall and Liam sitting where I had left them, Niall was just sitting there, that shit-eating smirk visible in the dim light, and Liam's line of vision was caught behind me. Hell, if he was looking at Louis, he was in trouble.

"This is Louis," I introduced, stepping to the side, he gave a small wave, "and this is Tina," I said, gesturing over to her.

"I'm Liam." Liam declared, his comment more directed towards Tina. I smirked, oh, of course, he was going in.

Tina just blushed, pink over-riding her milky white cheeks, "Tina," she nodded.

"Well, how's about Tina, you can sit next to Liam, and, uh, if you want," I said turning to Louis, "you can sit next to me?" I bit my lip, swallowing.

"Sure," Tina chirped, "Louis would love that, wouldn't you Lou?"'

Louis just gave Tina a look, one that I couldn't decipher, although he complied anyways with a silent nod.

Niall closest to the aisle, and Liam was sat beside him, along with Tina. Louis had taken a spot next to Tina, leaving me to sit beside Louis. My stomach churned just as I smelled the cologne he was wearing. It was a basic cologne that you would regularly smell on guys, but when he wore it, it just seemed intoxicating. I was tempted to put my hand on his knee, although, a thought struck me. I had nothing to talk to him about. 

A movie was going to be played in about ten' minutes, so I guess I didn't have to talk to him, but what about throughout those ten minutes. What would I say?

"I like your shoes."

Seriously Harry? That's all you've got?

Louis just blushed none the less, "thanks, I like your rings," he said, reaching over all in one bold movement, and grabbed my right hand, where my rings were placed. He touch was electric, refreshing. 

My heart raced with adrenaline, nerves coursing throughout my body, pumping into my blood. Although he was sending small waves of arousal through me, he still acted oblivious, twisting the rings around my fingers, examining each one of them. "I like this one," he said, running his thumb over the carvings.

I recognized the one on my middle finger to be the one engraved with the word 'PEACE'. I smiled, "I do too."

––––

"Look Louis, I want to give you my number, and don't get me wrong, I do trust you, it's just, I really can't afford the other fans getting it. So, if I give it to you, promise me you won't give it to anyone else."

Louis nodded,"of course, I would never do that to you."

I smirked, then looked down to his pocket, the outline of his phone was there, in his front pocket. He had his bold moment earlier, so it's only fair that I get mine. With a little war going on inside of my head, I reached into his pocket, making him jerk slightly, I could hear his breath go into more depth.

I grabbed his phone, pulling it out and letting my fingers linger on the hem of his pocket longer than necessary. I handed it to him, he typed in his password, and handed it back to me. I did the same with my own phone, and we exchanged numbers.

"Thanks Louis, I'll text you later," I said, as he handed my phone back to me.

I turned around, only knowing that I was entirely flattered I had the same effect on him that he had on me.

____

[Louis]

It's sad really, how he turned me on just from getting my phone out from my pocket.

Really fucking sad.

____

-Hana, xox