38. Girls

Harry

It warmed my heart to see Louis with such a bright smile across his face. It was absolutely gorgeous. "How'd you like skiing?" I asked, rubbing his back soothingly, making him nuzzle into my neck even more. We were currently sitting up against the backboard of our King sized bed in the resort, muscles aching from an exhausting four hour ski. 

"Loved it," he giggled, shifting a bit to reach my lips for a quick peck. 

I loved days like this with Louis, just sitting and admiring him, while we sat in a comfortable silence. From the day I met him at the soccer charity match, I knew he'd be mine and I was oh, so lucky to be able to call him mine after all. "I'm so happy," I exclaimed, sitting up, throwing my arms around him and flipping him over so that my weight was nearly crushing his body. I just wanted to be as close to him as possible at the moment. 

"What's got you all giddy?" He smirked, playfully pushing me off of him and settling back against my chest as I sat up again.

I shrugged, "just thinking about the last three months."

"You remembered three months?" Louis asked, his eyes widened.

I nodded, still extremely giddy all over, then frowning, "why? You didn't? I mean... It's fine if you didn-"

Louis smacked me across the chest, looking at me in the eyes, "of course I remembered, you dolt. I just didn't want to say anything just in case you didn't remember and then maybe you'd feel bad or something."

"Why do you think we're on this ski trip right now?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

His jaw dropped, "I thought it was just because you were going on tour in a month?"

"Eh, well, it sort of is, but mostly for our three month anniversary."

"Technically only two months," Louis corrected, scrunching his eyebrows together.

"I've known you for three months."

"We've only been dating for two."

"Three month anniversary of you being apart of my life," I gushed, leaning down to kiss him softly and rub circles on the back of his neck. I trailed my lips down to his neck, licking over the tender skin, softly kissing it, making his chest rise and fall rapidly.

I pulled away, leaving small red marks on his neck. "You're such a suck, Har," he said, rubbing his thumb over his neck where I had just detached my lips, "literally."

"I know," I bit my lip, kissing his forehead for good measure, making a faint blush fall over his cheeks.

"Do ya wanna go downstairs for supper?" Louis asked, grabbing his wool scarf from the foot of the bed, sitting up a bit.

"We could just order room service?" I suggested, not wanting to leave the warmth of the bed.

"C'mon, don't be lazy, Har, it's such a nice atmosphere downstairs," he pleaded.

I groaned, "yeah... Shit, okay, one second."

I groggily got up, stretching out my limbs and nearly falling out of that goddamn unnaturally comfy bed. Louis threw the scarf over his head to hang loosely around his neck, doing absolutely nothing for the sake of his own warmth. I just shrugged it off. I grabbed headband from the nightstand, slipping it onto my head and pushing my curls back.

"You should keep your hair down," Louis smiled, poking me in the cheek.

I shook my head, "takes too much effort to maintain."