13. You make me frisky

Harry

I just stared at Louis like he was some sort of masterpiece--which, in my defense, he was. He just blushed and looked down to his feet, or maybe him lap, yeah, definitely his lap. I just waved, "hi."

His head snapped up, eyeing me closely, "hi," he whispered, barely audible.

I just chuckled, "mate, I just saw you like three hours ago, why are you so awkward?"

Louis just rolled his eyes as if it were the dumbest thing I could've said. That boy, I swear, he's the sassiest human being on earth. "Maybe because you're my fucking idol," he scoffed, quickly ducking his head in his hands right after he said it. "Sorry." It came out muffled from his hands.

"I know, I'm pretty great," I stretched my arms up.

He looked at me intently, only, he wasn't even looking at me, just my surroundings it seemed. "Are you in a hotel?" he asked.

I nodded, "yep, Niall- that wanker- wanted to stay the night in Doncaster so that he could go to that popular bakery tomorrow."

Louis just chuckled, "the pastries are quite good there."

"Let's hope so."

 He chewed on his lip, a pondering look on his face, his brow furrowed, "hey, why were y-" he stopped himself, just shaking his head then recoiling.

"No, no, what?" I pushed.

"Why were you, uh, flirting with me?" he choked out the last part, covering it up with a cough.

My eyes widened, but only for a second, then I just cleared my throat uncomfortably. Could I trust Louis? Probably not. Did I want a chance with him? Fuck yeah. "Yeah, I was, I'm bi, although nobody else really knows," I blurted. Well, there's no going back now.

He let out a surprised yelp, and I gave him a look. He just shook his head, blushing and then sat up straight, improving his posture, just barely. "Does that mean-" he started, only before I cut him off.

"-Does it mean that I think you have a killer ass? Yes, it does," I finished for him, a proud smirk worn on my lips.

He bit his lip, trying to cover his smile, fully failing. 

"You know Louis, I've read some of your fan fictions before," "I continued, playing with the hem of my tee.

He coughed, "h-have you?"

I nodded, purposely lifting up my shirt to 'scratch' some skin, but more so to contract my muscles, just in hopes to arouse him. "Yes, I have," I confirmed. "And, I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if one of them just- came true."

I could hear his rapid breathing on the other line already, glancing down to his lap every few seconds, shifting uncomfortably on the bed. Obviously, I was in the same position, but instead, I took the risk, and slipped my hand underneath my sweats, palming myself through my boxers. My dick was already flushed against my leg, so slightly perked up already.

I added more pressure, looking at Louis. If he were paying any attention to my moving arm, he was going to think something was up, not that I didn't want him to think that.

"W-what are you doing, Harry?" Louis' bottom lip quivered, his eyes dancing full of lust and craze.

I just groaned in response, letting my jaw hit near my neck, as shaky pants left my mouth. My hand continued to pleasure myself through my boxers, just until I was fully hard. Then, it became unbearable, I slipped my hand under the elastic of my boxers. 

Louis watched me intently, and I took the chance to toy with him a bit. "Why are you just staring at me? A bit-" I gasped as I stroked my length, "-creepy, don't you think?"

Louis' cheeked flushed for the fifth time, before his hand disappeared from the screen. I watched him flinch, which I guess indicated he was now touching himself, the thought alone was enough to send me over the edge. I came in spurts over my boxers, as a wave of pleasure erupted inside of my body. My eyelids fluttered open, as my toes curled in my socks.

I saw Louis' arm jerking faster now, before he suddenly pulled his hand from his boxers, his head snapping to something beside him, which I was assuming was a door. He muttered a quick, "fuck." 

The screen went blank.

What the hell is this, he watches me hit my high and I don't get to see him. This is bullshit.

I picked up my phone from beside me, walking over to my dresser and grabbing a pair of boxers from my dresser and slipping off my sweats and currently spoiled boxers. I slipped on the fresh pair, then texted Louis.

To: Louis

Where'd you go? :(

From: Louis

My housemate has her friends over, I didn't know they were coming, sorry :/

-

I just groaned, throwing my head back, great, what the fuck was I supposed to do now? I was thoroughly enjoying myself, and then fucking Tina ruins everything. Tina. Her name irritates me and I have no idea why. Just thinking about how Louis has girls over in his house- er, apartment right now, is frustrating. They're all probably drooling over him, and he'll probably forget I exist. Maybe he'll realize that he likes girls and get himself a nice little girlfriend.

Fuck, Harry, you're in way too deep. It's a problem, for sure, I just won't stop until I get what I want, which is Louis Ass-tastic Tomlinson. So, unlucky for him, I'm going to get him, and he's going to be mine, and he doesn't even have a choice.

I watched over my door, debating on whether or not I should call one of the boys. I picked up my phone, opening it up to Louis' text messages. He hasn't responded for ten minutes, he's probably snogging one of the bimbo's as of this moment. My eyelids drooped, and I quickly composed a text to him, angrily flipping my long-ish hair out of my eyes. 

To: Louis

Holiday Inn, room 243, be here in ten minutes at the most. Im dying to see u again!

-

From: Louis

Uhm, alright. Sure, i mean, yeah, yes! okay

-

To: Louis

see u then, xx :)

I smiled to myself. Man oh man, can't wait for Mr. Tomlinson to show up.

__

GO READ AMOUR BY cuddlebugharry