26. Slumber party

Harry

I crossed my legs, leaning into the couch, as Louis was now in the kitchen making tea for us. My thoughts were all over the place. My mind was an utter mess at the moment, different dilemmas clashing together, giving me a headache.

I took a deep breath, battling the slight anxious feelings off for now, awaiting Louis' return. I had too much on my mind, and I needed anything to ease it, I watched Louis stroll back into the room, holding up two cups of hot liquid. I rubbed my hands together as he set them down on the coffee table, then joined me on the couch. 

My heart pumped against my chest, sending my nerves spiraling throughout my entire body. I don't know what I was so worked up about, but it was just a bad instinct, I guess. I tried to ignore the feeling, and Louis started talking. "Harry," he said louder, making me snap out of my trance.

"What?" I asked, obviously having absent thoughts trailing behind me.

"I just asked what you and Zayn did today?"

I nodded, "right, we- we went, uh- so, we..."

"Harry, are you alright?" Louis asked, visually concerned.

I swallowed thick, as goosebumps traveled up and down my arms. In a quick two second decision, I grabbed the back of Louis' neck, pulling him forward with a blunt force, moulding our lips together. Anything to get my mind off of everything. I forced my tongue into his mouth, while he still hadn't reacted quite yet. I kissed harder, pressing my body up against his, moving against his body with need.

Finally, he gently pulled away from me, leaving me breathing raggedly and nearly on top of him. "What are you doing, Harry?" he asked with such innocence, that I couldn't help but pull him into another wet kiss, trailing them down his neckline. 

I continued the mildly slobbery kisses all the way to his collar bone, mumbling against his skin, "mff, s'nothing..."

He closed his eyes, gasping as I softly bit down, but on his skin, trailing my tongue up and down, making him react just the way I wanted him to. Shivering and vulnerable beneath me.

He lifted his chin back, giving me more access. I didn't speak. I pressed harder against his body, needing relief. Not sexually, more mentally. I was confused and just- confused... I grounded my hips onto his, attempting to redirect my thoughts to the pleasure and not my problems. I panted, out of breath. Reattaching our lips, I kissed him harder, while he gripped my shoulders. Pushing my hips against his again, he pushed me away with such force.

"Har, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, Louis, I just wanna-" I looked down to his prominent bulge, biting my lip. I moved my hand forward, giving it a soft squeeze, making him whimper, but push me away again. He pulled his knees up to his chest, refusing me any more access. 

"No, Harry. Tell me."

"Why won't you let me?" I pouted, sounding like a child.

"Because this is all so forced, and I will not be used as your stress reliever. I mean, I will not in that way."

I huffed, moving my hands back to my sides, sitting normally on the couch again. " I just- I'm so lost right now. I mean, I'm not used to- like, anything really." 

"You have to share these thoughts, Harry, that's what it means to date someone, you can trust me," Louis said, giving me a soft smile.

"I'm just not used to...being gay, really."

"I thought you said you were bisexual?" he asked, clearly confused.

"I am, well, I think I am, I like you and all that."