27. What do we say?

Louis

I sprawled my fingers through Harry's hair, earning soft purrs from him. I knew he was asleep, I could tell by his shallow breathing. I slowly threw my legs off of the mattress, and grabbed my laptop off from the floor. I flicked open the lid, and quickly logged onto Tumblr.

I had been tweeting recently, only quite irrelevant things, that were completely not related to Four Direction at all. To say that my fans were disappointed was an understatement. I hadn't blogged in over three weeks and I was moving to London tomorrow. Yes, I could just write a few entries in the car, but then I'd get carsick and Tina would kill me.

I scrolled through my feed slowly, reblogging shirtless posts of the boys and responding to a few questions. 

Fan Mail Inbox (1029)

~Lazy-Larry-Love (1)

~Madly4You4D (2)

~ZaynGetInsideMe-Pls (1)

(See more...)

Respond: Lazy-Larry-Love:

RE; where on earth have you been louis? you havent reblogged or posted anything in weeks? did you commit? pls, no. RESPOND PLS IM WORRIED

Type your response here:...

I'm alive, no I did not commit. Do you have Twitter? I've been active on there! I freaked out a bit and all, and I'm in a very stressful position right now, so I really do apologize for any Hiatus problems including me lately! I'm sorry! I'm back to posting regularly!

Response posted!

••••••••••

I typed away on my laptop, posting the response and quickly thinking up a good idea for a blog post. I had always imagined that if I ever met Harry Styles, I would post it every where and make sure that everyone knew. But somehow, I couldn't- excuse me- wouldn't let anyone find out about us in general, just so that people can try and sabotage our relationship.

I wave of panic soon set over me, as my face paled. The fans. His fans. They were watching everything he did. We've gone out with each other before- in public. If pictures of us surfaced on the internet, we were screwed. Harry would never talk to me again. But... If pictures of us did surface, it would be all over Tumblr and Twitter. I haven't seen anything so far, so we must be alright.

Still, that didn't help my stomach settle. So far, all that has happened in mine and Harry's relationship is anxiety, stress, blowjobs, and handjobs. I wasn't complaining about the sexual bonus's. No, not at all. Although the anxiety and stress levels were high enough on both of us to set us ticking off like a bomb at any moment.

All I was worried about, was when that bomb would go off. If it did, we wouldn't be Harry and Louis anymore, we would just be That Gay Couple That Broke Up Because They're Feelings Were Both Fucked.

Christ, and why would I ever wish for that to happen?

I grabbed at my hair, taking deep breaths. Was this what Harry was feeling before? His panic wasn't over the fact that he was unsure of his sexuality, it was over the public acceptance of his sexuality. It was his career. He'd been in the public eye for more than three years, of course his image was going to be a problem to him.