32. Brunch

Louis

Harry dropped me back off at my flat, and I waved him off, just as he pulled out of the driveway. My head was all cloudy, and I couldn't think straight. How did the fans find out that we were hanging out with each other? Like, I know they see Harry places, but we honestly didn't even go out in public that much together, unless they saw us in his car together.

The assumptions that we were dating wasn't that ridiculous, because, for one, we were dating, but I also ran a blog dedicated to how much I wanted to bang him, so...

It was a good thing that I signed the contract, but I just don't want them taking advantage of me like they do to Harry. The only part I was worried about was where it said that I was to go places with female acquaintance's. Harry would no doubt get jealous, and that might lead to nasty brawls.

I walked into our flat, kicking off my shoes, and made my way to the living room/ kitchen area. "Well, well, well, look who it is," a voice in which I unfortunately knew way too well.

I looked up to see Eleanwhore sitting on the couch with a mug in hand, Tina sitting beside her with a guilty look on her face. "What the f.uck is she doing here?" I asked, pointing lazily to where the demon sat.

Tina gave me an unimpressed eyebrow raise, then rolled her eyes, "she's visiting, for Chrissakes, Lou, you guys seriously need to get over this- this... Whatever you guys have against each other, because, honestly, I don't even know when this happened, or why."

"Am I aloud to just have a general disliking towards some people?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You can't just hate someone this much without reasoning," Tina argued.

"Yes you can," El spoke up, glaring daggers at me.

Tina drew in a sharp breath, then spoke, "well, can the two of you just try and get along for at least one hour so that we go out for a nice brunch and just... I don't know... Talk?

"I don't really want to interact with her," I mumbled, waving a finger at El.

"I don't really care," Tina rose her voice, cutting me off, and balling her hands into fists at her sides.

"Ooookay," I breathed.

El bit her lip, looking at Tina, "can I just say-"

"No. You f,ucking can't."

"Alright," El said, smacking her lips together and sinking back into the couch.

I drew in a breath, composing myself and nodding my head at Tina. She sent me a fake smile then gestured for me to follow her outside. 

Once we were in El's car (because Tina gave her car to Eleanwhore for some reason and now we don't have once, and I don't really want to take the tube, but I guess I have no choice now) we sat in an envelope of awkward silence, while El slowly drove away.

"Do you know where you're going?" I asked, trying to make it sound a little less snarly than usual, but failing.

"No, but maybe if someone gave me directions I could find out where the breakfast places are," El said, rolling her eyes at me through the mirror. 

I was sat in the back for some reason, but probably because  Tina didn't want me knifing her while we were driving, which would be a serious safety hazard. "There's a place near Trafalgar- called The Breakfast Club, if you wanted to go there?" I suggested kindly, trying to keep my sarcasm at bay for Tina's sake.