35. Talk about it

Louis

Harry stared at me with anticipation. I really shouldn't've let our little kiss go so far because now I was feeling quite guilty about it. Harry was sitting uncomfortably with a very obvious hard-on while I was just trying to divert my eyes from anywhere but his crotch. Don't get me wrong, I was still semi-hard but then thinking back to El and the entire 'dating' thing... Yeah, I kind of lost the mood.

"So... Carol called me back a few hours ago and that's why I came here in the first place originally, I just got a bit... Distracted," I said, quietly.

"Actually, I think Zayn was kind of to blame for this," he reasoned, poking me in the arm.

I swatted him off, "whatever, but as I was saying... Carol called me back to her office."

Harry nodded," and?"

"Okay, so I went out for brunch with Tina and El because El was in town for whatever reason. Then afterwords, Carol calls me up and asks me to come down to her office and long story short, she had pictures of El and I and she's making me convince the public that we're dating," I breathed, looking down to my lap.

"And you didn't protest or anything?" Harry asked, getting up off of the couch.

I grabbed his arm, getting worried, "I signed a contract with her! It said specifically in the contract that I was to be seen with female guests, you knew that!"

"It didn't say anything about dating, now did it!"

I looked down, "she told me... She said that if I didn't want to ruin your career, then I'd pretend to date El."

"That's bullshit! What does it matter if I'm seen with you?!"

I looked up, now getting a little angry, "you were the one who told her we weren't dating, so she used that against me! She said that if I wasn't dating you, then fake dating El wouldn't be a problem, so what was I supposed to do!"

Harry ran a frustrated hand through his hair, sitting down again beside me sighing. I myself, let out a deep breath. "Sorry..." he mumbled, picking at a frayed part on the knee of his jeans.

"It's fine," I said. "I don't want to do it as much as you don't want me to do it, but I don't think she'll get El and I to be 'dating' for long. We basically tear each others faces off whenever we see each other."

"Doesn't she need El's consent?" Harry asked, warily.

I nodded, "but it wouldn't surprise me if El agreed- she'd do anything to make my life jsut a tad more miserable. Not to mention, she'd be getting paid."

"Would you get paid?"

I bit my lip. If I told Harry the truth then I have no idea what his reaction might be, but I wasn't going to lie about it, that would just create more problems. "Yeah, I'm getting paid."

He scoffed, "good, you better be getting paid or else there's no way in hell I would've let Carol do this... To my boyfriend."

My heart fluttered at that, I never really got used to him calling me his boyfriend and I loved it so much. I smiled gently at him. "Lou, you kinda stink," Harry laughed, grabbing me around the shoulder.

My eyes widened and I tried to lift my arms to smell my armpits. Oh, God, this was embarrassing. "Do I really?" I asked, clearly startled.

He nodded, "a bit, yeah... You should take a shower."

I blushed, "okay... Where's your washroom?"

"I'll show you," he took my arm, and lead my down his hallway, opening a tall door and revealing the Queen's washroom.