Anti's breakdown

Anti's POV

It was 6:30 I woke up earlier than the whole apartment building. Dark guarded it with magic as he things it was the reason I got the idea to kill my self. And the gate is locked until 8:00 so I went into the lobby and climbed through the window. I just thought about the child. When I looked at him he asked his mom what's wrong with me, his mom saw me and rushed him along to the car and gave me an angry look. Why? Was it my eyes? My tail? My cuts? I just want to meet people. I'm a monster.... I thought before acting. No gun I repeated cuts? I thought!
Trigger warning start(cutting)

I slowly moved my sharpened knife along my wrists and let the sadness deep out, black of course I am a demon, the pain was a small price to pay to let the sadness go.

Trigger warning end(cutting)

The 4 lines on my right wrist and on the left wrist too blood soaking both hands I walk up to the apartment. "Anti what did you do!" Dark said, concerned "cuts" he muttered. I teared up "I'm sorry" I said. "Why? You are beautiful! Don't do this to yourself!" He said. Jack brung me bandages and wrapped both of my wrists with them to stop the bleeding and protect me from infections. They made sure I had no knifes and banned me from the kitchen. Nice Anti nice...

Jack's POV

I had to sit with Anti as the other two went out. They didn't want Anti hurting himself anymore. "Booorrred!" Said Anti
"Dude I'd take you some where but I don't want you jumping off a bridge or hugging a barb wire fence!" I responded
"I'm not that bad" he said
"You've actually killed your self and cut your self!" I said
"Jack, help me I'm broken and I can't fix myself" he sobbed into my shoulder.
I put my arm round his back.
"We're back" Mark said
"Aww, why are there tears!" Dark said in a soft voice as he sat next to Anti.
"He said he's broken," I told Dark
"He said he can't be fixed," I continued
"You don't need fixing!" Dark said
"Yeah Anti your fine!" Mark said
"Yeah Dark may be your boyfriend but we all love you how you are" I said
Everyone agreed. "Thanks guys but I'm a mess! My hair's always a mess, I always gave bags under my eyes and I can't get these fucking tear marks off my face!" Anti said in a depressed mutter.
I think it's time...

~~~Memory Start~~~

The night after Anti cut himself everyone paid for tickets to Paris, Dark claims ever since Anti came to earth he wanted to go there and it would cheer him up!

~~~Memory End~~~

I texted Dark

Now?
Read 11:30

No give it until tomorrow

"Who was that?" Anti said

"Some guy he was looking for Mark" he handed Mark his phone.

"Oh, and Jack?" He said

"Insomnia reminding me to make a video with my discount code"
I changed over to my insomnia text.

"Cool" he said.

"Well I'm going to bed, Dark you?" Dark pulled out a rom-com set in Paris and winked at us. Smooth.Real smooth.

Dark and I went to 'bed'.

A/N comment if you blanked out the trigger warning hope you enjoyed this one took a while. Aww Anti your not broken :,(