Meanwhile

Jack's POV
After going home to check on the kids and how Felix was getting on with them. I walked in and saw Felix' PC in the living room.
"Cover me I'm planting the bomb! Really? I'm THAT bad am I Sam! Yeah thanks Tim!" I heard Felix blurt into the mic.
"Doin good Felix?" I asked
"Yeah, except your kids are better on CSGO than me!" He said. I chuckled.
"They use all their spence on crates!" I said
"Yeah, Sam saved up like £200 for a karambit!" Anti said. Mark walked in On Sam and Tim and I heard his muffled voice: "Sam I'll double what you paid for a Karambit!"
"£400?"
"Done!"
I laughed with Felix, Dark and Anti.
"Felix, you coming to the meet up?" I asked
"Nah, 'date night' with Marzia!" He said
"Oh, the kids ain't though! They turned it down to play gun running on GTA!" I said
"We'll watch them!" Felix said.

--plane--
Mark noticed me avoiding eye contact with the window.
"Still hate heights and planes?" He asked
"Yeah..." I said
"Feel that turbulence?" He said jokingly
"Stooop!" I complained
"Chill out!" He said wrapping his arm round me. He rubbed my shoulder. I put my head on his shoulder.
"Even if this plane goes down, Anti and Dark are over there! We'd be teleporting outta here right away!" He said. The turbulence kicked in and I held tightly onto Mark.
"Turbulence higher than expected please remain calm, it is under control!"
"Maaark!" I whined
"Ssshhh! They said it's under control!"
"Turbulence higher than expected please remain calm, it is under control!"
"That is seriously not fucking helping!" He said. A large shake occurred and the lights flickered.
"Okay! Now you can panic!" He said, hugging me.

--5 minutes later--
"The turbulence has stopped there is no need to worry"
"Wanna stop hugging?" He asked. I shuck my head....