Death...

Ȧ̴̧͖͍͙̺̠̳͈̏̽̀̽̚͘͝n̷̡̧͙͍̗̩͑̃̅ẗ̸̘̬̻́̓̊̆̓ỉ̶̢͇̻̫͍̰̳̈́̿̏̈́͌̕͜s POV

We found them. Some ancient magic and a hostage situation should deal with it. The two demons, hands zip tied, where kneeled in front of us. News team taking our demands. That the other two be here! Moments later a car came screeching into the car park. Then the two humans burst through the door.
"Don't kill them!" Yelled Sean.
"Why not, Sean?" I asked.
"Their our friends!" They yelled.
"Are they?" I asked. I stood Anti up. The others the same. We slid the enchanted bracelets on them causing their eyes to return to empty voids and them to kill their opposites.
"Anti! Are you ok?" Jack yelled.
"Dark? Quit it your freakin' me out!" Mark yelled.
"Need some help Sean?" I asked. Me and my Dark shot the two bewitched demons.

Jack's POV
Their bodies disintegrated. A green spirit went to the now only Anti and the red to the only Dark. To our surprise they exploded into flames our demons stood their. Safe. They walked down and all group hugged. We walked down stairs ignoring the constant, do you have anything to say?
As we got in the car we headed home...

Important!!!:
Hi guys, longtime no see! For information on my disappearance read my messages but if the end to the evil demons seems forced it's (SPOILERS: not the true end) and because I'm working on three chapters for October up to Halloween and 12 for November and December, six each month. Don't hold me to that! (It's a five or take!)