Snowfall

Anti's POV
I sat on the edge of the ledge of the apartment roof, staring at the snowfall and forgetting the eleven floor drop. Winter is beautiful. I looked down. Falling back to the safety of the roof. I hate that I share Jack's utter fear of heights. I walked down the stairs to our floor.
"Holy shit! Anti, you've been out in a top and pyjama pants! You look freezing!" Dark Said. It snapped me out of the illusionist warmth. I shuddered, my teeth started chattering. Dark wrapped me in a fluffy blanket and sat me by the radiator. He brewed a hot chocolate and swiftly gave it me, sitting next to me as he did.
"Why do you go out in the cold!" He pestered, I swear he acts like he's my mum!
"Because I wanted to see the snow! Remember we've only been actual people for a year! This will be our first Christmas together!" I said.
"So it will..." he said hugging me.

20 minutes later
Jack's POV
I woke up. Mark still asleep. I walked out into the living room. Anti and Dark were hugging and asleep on the couch. I grabbed a sticky note and wrote: gone to cafe - Jack
I walked to our bedroom door and stuck it on. I walked out of the apartment lobby and across the road to the cafe. I scanned the room. Felix, there he is.
"Hey Felix, thanks for picking the tree up! Want a coffee?" I said
"Nah, Marzia wants to see a movie! Gotta run!" He said, waving as he ran out. I got a coffee and took the tree home. I assembled it in the living room and decorating it and the apartment. I grabbed Anti's phone. Alarms -> Add
-> Get off ur ass -> Berserk - Eminem   
That should get everyone up. I climbed back in bed and drunk my coffee, staring at my watch.
"3, 2, 1"
All night long! Time to rock this house until we mock it down-
"JACK! YOU FUCKED WITH MY ALARMS!!! Oh my god these lights are amazing! So is this tree!"  Anti Said.
"Wow! Who decorated?" Dark Said. Mark walked out with me.
"Nice job Jack!" Anti Said.
"Thanks!"
We all stared at the snow.....