A new problem arises (New 'series' starts)

Anti's POV
"What happened!" Jack yelled
"I have.... a demon..." I told him
"W-What? You have a demon?" He said
"It's me... when I wanted kill you!" I explained.
My vision blurred...

Â̵̩̳͚͛̀͊̽͑́̆̅̈ͅn̸̢͕̯̥̞̙̲̟̳̘͒͋ͅţ̸̰͍̱͈̠͚̌̋̉i̵̘̜̻͈̹͍͐̐͂ͅ'̵͓̦̞̉̾s̶̛̳̝̩̄͐̉̓̈́ͅͅ ̷̛̰̞͈̪̬̌̿̉̍͌̿̉̓̚Ṕ̴̢̛̺̗͓̭̑̈́̾͋͐͝O̸̺̍͆͑V̴̮͈͔͕͑̓̅͋̇͛̓͌͘

I chuckled. I heard the door open. Dark walked in.
"Hello, I'm your older friend... before we fucking softened up!" I yelled.
"Well how about you go and kill yourself again and then come back to deal with me!" He yelled.
"Your as weak as him!" I said, pointing at Jack.
"Well 'old friend' how about you see the old me that wanted to kill you and who will kill you to bring back the Anti I love!" He yelled. His eyes turned red. Good. He pointed a knife at my neck.
"Come on Darky, do what WE wanted. Kill the weak links and take over!" I chuckled.

D̵̺̀̒a̵̛̯͈̅̍r̴̩̫̼̎̇͘ķ̶̂͛'̶̹͚̃̋͂s̴̜̟̎͘̕ ̷̭̂P̶̡̭̪̎̐O̸̦̞̽V̴͈͒̈
His idea sounds good. I smile at his chuckle. I point the knife at Jack, "You, come here!"
I said with a grin. Mark was froze in fear. As i was mid way through the thrusting of a knife Mark tackled me and my vision faded.

Â̵̩̳͚͛̀͊̽͑́̆̅̈ͅn̸̢͕̯̥̞̙̲̟̳̘͒͋ͅţ̸̰͍̱͈̠͚̌̋̉i̵̘̜̻͈̹͍͐̐͂ͅ'̵͓̦̞̉̾s̶̛̳̝̩̄͐̉̓̈́ͅͅ ̷̛̰̞͈̪̬̌̿̉̍͌̿̉̓̚Ṕ̴̢̛̺̗͓̭̑̈́̾͋͐͝O̸̺̍͆͑V̴̮͈͔͕͑̓̅͋̇͛̓͌͘

"I guess I'll deal with this!" I yelled as I slowly carved my name in Jacks arm until he passed out in pain. I then slashed open Mark's arm as he dived at me.
"Hey Dark is that you! The old you?" I shouted.
"Of course it is you green haired twerp!" He responded. Sounds likely the jackass. Well it did until he smashed a bottle over my head.

Anti's POV

...I blinked my eyes, everyone stared at me and Dark. I observed everyone to see what 'I' have done. I saw Jack's right arm. ANTI in block capitals carved across it.
"Jack your arm! Oh fuck! Sorry! Fuck...." I muttered
"Yeah, it stings... but it's not as bad as Mark's arm... his main artery was barely cut and we have been to the hospital and back..." he said
No joy in his voice, the old goal of yours Anti
Old goal, I like him now...
I went to hug him but I then recognise the handcuffs that attached me to the leg of the chair that was bolted to the apartment floor. I use my powers to clip my hand through the cuffs and put up my hood.
"I'll stop being your problem..." I said as I left