Revealing the trip

Jack's POV

Me Dark and Mark sat at the coffee table getting ready to show the trip to Anti.
"Anti, come out here a second " Mark shouted
"What am I in trouble? I swear it was Jack who spilt the coffee grains!" He said
"Why'd you rat me out!" I said
"I may of shared your body once upon a time but I don't share your mistakes!" He said handing a box to Mark and putting a finger on his lip for a short time.
"No your not in trouble, and Jack you owe me two dollars!" Mark said as I opened my wallet and gave him the money in a moody way.
"So ever since the day when you you know," Anti interrupted "shot my self" "Yeah" I continued "we were thinking of going on a holiday to cheer you up, so Dark said we should go to Paris-"
"Oh my god Dark I love you!" Anti said jumping over the table and hugging Dark "You know just what want" he said as Dark moved his fingers through Anti's mint green hair. "Here's the tickets" Anti sat up and said "When do we go!" He said, "In two hours!" I said after all the time he's been separated from me he finally seems happy, that he's not faking it.

~~~Time skip~~~

Anti's POV

As normal everyone moved away when they saw me but it doesn't bother me anymore. Five  minutes until the flight!!!! A kid walked up to Jack " can you sign this for me Jack" jack signed it and said,"You should get Anti too!" he said he smiled at me and I smiled back, the kid got Mark and Dark too. The flight was announced "Flight 215, to Paris Flight 215, to Paris please come to the gate!" We put our thing on the conveyor and entered the plane. Me and Dark on the left Jack and Mark on the right. "Dark, I've never flown before is it scary?" I said.
"Well it's not that bad, as for crashing I'm not that experienced, for crashing go ask the lost cast" he said smiling. The turbulence started, I leaned into Dark's shoulder, the turbulence terrified me I felt as if I was going to crash! It was no good considering that last night we watched Castaway! Ugh I don't want to be minced by a turbine! Dark rubbed his hand in circles on my back. He kissed me on my forehead then I fell asleep.

Jack's POV

I wish I could sleep as well as Anti! The turbulence kept me awake! I smiled at Dark he smiled back, me and him knowing he can't move or Anti won't let him hear the end of it. Mark kissed me in my check and then rubbed little circles on my face as I blushed. I wrapped my arms round his neck closing my eyes as he kissed me on my head and but his arm on my back.

Dark's POV

Anti finally rolled of me, Jack off Mark! Activate plan: I drew a Harry potter scar on Anti's head and glasses. I threw the Marker to Mark (I texted heh marker-plier to him) he drew the same as me.

~~~Landing~~~

Jack's POV

Me and Anti needed the toilet we both entered and looked at the mirror. We both laughed our ass off! We finished up and washed the marker off and went outside. Me and Anti bumped into those two devils! "You jerks!" I said jokingly!
"Yeah you tall ass shits!" Anti said, referring to the fact that Dark and Mark we're taller than him, even I was taller than him! They both laughed! "If we go to Disneyland Paris will Anti get on space mountain!" Dark joked. "Dark, back off from the LITTLE guy!"
Anti didn't mind! He laughed! We left the airport and waited for our taxi!. The taxi showedup and we all squeezed in. We set for the off for the hotel....