Stream

Jacks POV
As soon as I started to stream 7000000 people were instantly watching.
"So! Hey guys! You guys can ask us ANYTHING! We'll answer it! Let's go!" I said. Chat flooded.
I saw one. I really wanted to get an answer for. Why does Anti always seem sad?
"NovaBlast asks, why does Anti always seem sad?" I spoke
"Well....erm..." Anti blurted, now rubbing his arm.
"I-I was, before the holiday I was.... I don't wanna talk about this!" He said slowly getting noticeably depressed.
"The guys'll explain..." he said in a softer tone. He stormed off to his and Dark's room.
"Well, many things happened before the holiday causing Anti to, well, kill himself..... Dark brung him back..." I said
"I better check on him..." I said soon after

Anti's POV

I stared at the livestream on my iPad, sad once more. My eyes glazed with tears. Jack walked in. "You ok?" He said, putting an hand on my shoulder
"I-I didn't expect those questions...." I said
"I picked them, in sorry..." he said
"It's not your fault..." I droned
"It is, Anti I'm so-" He stopped as I hugged him. He pulled away.
"You wanna stay here or go back out?" He asked.
"I'll go out..." I said
"......and that's how me and Anti met!" Dark finished.
"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I groaned

20 minutes earlier.....

"So, me and Anti met at school. We met when I walked down a hallway and I saw the main bully of the school, Jason, holding him against a locker saying things like 'You queer fuck' or 'take your last breath!' So I threw this guy down and kicked him in the ribs. I said what's wrong with gays then asked him if he was ok. Then three weeks later we went on our first date ...and that's how me and Anti met!" Dark said.
End

"Yo what the fuck!" I shouted
"I told the true one!" He said
"What's that one?" I exclaimed
"Held against the locker!" Mark said. My rage faded.
"What's the fake one?" Jack said reading the chat, his face contorted into a grin.
"So. Anti followed me around every day. Being one of the main people on the sports team I was popular. So basically he wanted me bad! I gave in. Then we started dating.." he finished.
"That sound more true!" Jack said. Mark nodded. My face turned red like a child who was caught out. The chat filled with 'aaaawwwwwwwww!'
"It's fine Anti! You won't believe how me and Jack met-owwwwww!" Mark said, slowly fading into pain. Jack gritted his test has he dug his nails into Mark's arm, almost causing it to bleed. I used my powers to hold Jack against the wall, a child like grin growing on my face.
"Go onnnn!" I said
"Right! So, Jack was often picked on for being Irish , so one time at lunch someone walked above him on a walk way and-" the story was interrupted.
"Please don't say it, Please don't say it!" Jack begged
"Someone dumped a bucket of what they called Guinness on his head! I don't know what it really was but it reeked like sewage. They shouted 'hope ya like Guinness!' And ran. Everyone laughed and then I walked over to him and we started talking!" He finished. Everyone laughed. Chat was filled with 'HAHAHAHAHA!'
Jack said "He said it..." in the most embarrassed tone ever! His face was the human embodiment of a strawberry, sweet and...RED!
"Erm I can't believe-I don't understand-what-Why!" Jack became a mess.
"Shove it, sewage water!" I said
"A bit to far!" Mark said holding back laughter
"That ends the stream!" Jack said, slamming the laptop shut......