A threat

Jack's POV
I chased after him.
"Anti, I still like you..." I said. He turned round.
"Well I don't like you..." he said. I realised his eyes were black. He covered my mouth and nose and I passed out. I woke up to him.
"How do you like restraints!" He yelled. I realised he had tied my arms to the chair.
"Weak!" He yelled, he punched me in the nose. I felt the blood drip from my nose.
"Good choice... not showing your pain..." he said in a more normal tone.
"Pathetic!" He yelled he sliced a line underneath the ANTI carving. I screamed "FUCK!" In pain. He laughed.
"Dark would love this, I would love to see Mark react to this... I love the new days, having a body! In the old days I'd make you cut yourself and hear you scream in my head, now I hear the echoes of your useless screaming! Your used to happiness and having fun, how do you like this?" He ranted
"F-Fuck you!" I yelled
"Awww, your stuttering... cute! You know what!" He cut the rope and threw me on the floor.
"Do something!" He yelled. I stood up, it was painful.
"New Anti, I know you can fight him!" I said with a smile. He drew a line on my cheek with the blade.
"You can stop him!" I said
"Shut up!" He yelled, covering his ears.
"We need you..." I said. He fell to the ground in a sob.
"I-I said stop!" He sounded less angry. I ran over to him, his eyes weren't black. Good.
"Jack, is sorry just leave me here, I deserve it..." he said. He lowered the blade to his wrist. I grabbed his hand, cold. I pulled it away
"Jack, let me bleed away and pay for what I did!" He said
"No, it wasn't you!" I said. His eyes turned. I prepared. He pounced on top of me. He put the blade to my neck.
"Y-Your still happy! How! Why can't I be!" He shouted
"You can be if you know we're to look!" I said. I hugged him, his body was freezing.
"Give up on me..." said the black eyed Anti.
"I want to fucking kill you stop!" He shouted. I felt him hug back, eyes still black.
"I'm sad to stay Anti is gone. The kids returned with him and new Dark. Even yours. Mark wanted to protect them. Sorry. Demons are always replaced if they turn good. Your stuck with me..." he said.
"I want him back..." I sobbed. His eyes turned normal as he laughed.
"Is that you?" I asked
"No, I swapped bodies and I'm some guy who happened to show up! Of course it's me, he lied to you... he's gone, i killed him, Dark did the same with his demon... they'll be back, not soon, at least three chapters..." he said
"Okay, wait what?" I blurted out.
"Oh nothing..." he said
"You said chapters..." I said
"No I didn't!" He said
"This ain't some Rick knowing it's a TV show shit is it!" He said. We giggled and laughed...
"Let's get out of here!" He said....