Chapter 31

"Someone as smoking hot as you shouldn't be cooped up here. What's say we skip the business and go somewhere private for us to get better acquainted?" The slimy cradle-robber propositioned me. The stupid meatbag had no respect for Gotham's one and only Princess.

"I believe you came here to discuss a deal for a shipment of guns, no?" I lounged back on the couch with my legs crossed and one hand resting on the couch and the other on Papa's cane.

The club music loudly played in the background. Patrons danced and drank. Strippers entertained the clients. Everything was proceeding normally at the Smile and Grin. Yet two things were off, the King and Queen were nowhere to be seen.

"I did but you good looks caught me off guard. I expected Mr. J's daughter to be more on the unusual looking side. Boy am I glad you take after your mother." Mr. Cradlerobber laughed.

As disgusting as this man is, he had good taste. At seventeen I've blossomed into a beauty. My hair has grown to reach my lower back and I still dye the ends in shades of purple and pink. Most the baby fat has been replaced with muscle and curves. My violet v-neck dress emphasizes all the nice changes I've been granted. I can understand why this meatbag is so enthralled.

HaHaHaHaHa

Princess Lucia is a sight for sore eyes.

"Where is your father anyway? I heard he to pinned by Batman."

I glared at Mr. Cradlerobber. My grip on the cane tightened.

Papa and Mama had been out on one of their date nights and got caught in a fight with Batman and his sidekick. The fight ended with Papa and Mama trying to jump out a window to escape except Batman intercepted them and detained Papa while Mama escaped. She's been extremely depressed since it happened, barely leaving the penthouse. Planning Papa's breakout has been the only thing that interests her enough to get out of bed. Poor Mama, she's lost without the other half of her insanity.

"Papa's whereabouts don't concern you, mongrel. And if you continue to waste my time with your garbage I don't think you'll be walking out of here alive." I gave him one final warning. Mr. Cradlerobber bristled at my attitude and slammed his hand on the table, knocking over the glasses and spilling liquor all over the table.

"Look here bitch, don't threaten me! You ain't shit without your Daddy here to protect you." He shouted with his finger pointing rudely at me.

"Watch how you talk to Ms. Quinn." Frosty icily informed the man while stepping closer, prepared to forcibly restrain the man. I lifted my hand, signaling for Frosty to stand down.

HaHaHaHaHa

This asshole has no idea what he's gotten himself into.

"You think I need to be protected like some doll?" I smiled coyly, standing up to walk to the other side.

"Damn right. We both know Joker is the real power here. You can't handle your father's mantle. Some dumb bitch like you can't run an empire." He ranted without a care. Mr. Cradlerobber wasn't afraid of me gliding up to him in slow, measured steps. "Without Mr. J all this is gonna crumble."

"You're right, without Papa all this will crumble." I stopped in front of Mr. Cradlerobber and planted myself on his lap. "But that's why I'm here, to carry out the legacy in his stead." Before he could respond I stabbed him in the gut with a knife. He howled in pain.

"I'm Lucia Jay Quinn, the Princess of Crime!" I stabbed him harder this time. "And you will all bow to me!" My knife plunged into his meaty flesh over and over until the man was full of holes leaking out trickles of blood.