Chapter 34

"Are you alright Mama? You seem wobbly?" I walked closer to her, inspecting her body for any injuries.

"Yup, I'm alright. I just landed on my head earlier." Mama giggled, mimicking with her hand something falling out of the sky and hitting the ground.

"That's the definition of not alright." I stated. She waved off my concern with an impish grin. Her leg kicked upwards, splashing some of the sewer water on Boomer.

"Are you off your rocker you dumb bimbo?! Don't splash shit on me!" Boomer shrieked in that high-pitched voice of his.

"Cut it out you two." Deadshot intervened before Mama and Boomer could start swinging at each other. "How much further Flag?"

"A few more miles. Keep moving." He replied before jumping forward to catch June who had stumbled. Both Mama and I groaned at his answer.

HaHaHaHaHa

I had the option of being carried through this sewage crap but I turned it down. I didn't want Captain Boomerang's gross hans coping a feel while he carried me. The other more trustworthy males turned me down when I asked them to carry me instead. Maybe I should reconsider Boomer's offer. This sewer is disgusting and smelly.

Besides, historically speaking, princesses were mainly carried around. I am a Princess and deserve that same right.

I looked up at Boomer about to ask him to carry me when he suddenly reeled back and screamed. "This flipping bonkers! We're slushing through sewage so a guy dressed like a bat won't spot us?!"

Deadshot got in Boomer's face. "You wanna head topside slick? Be my guest."

"Not a good idea Captain. You may not be familiar with B-man but he's a tough bastard." I informed the Aussie.

"Language Missy." Mama reprimanded, tugging on my cheek.

"Ow, ow, ow." I complained and rubbed the tender spot when she stopped pulling.

"Nah, we're practically there." Boomer conceded after seeing both Deadshot and Ricky's annoyed looks.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Deadshot walked back to the front.

I walked a little faster to match pace with June. She looked much older and sadder since the last time I saw her. "Hey, how ya been June-Bug? I didn't expect to see you here."

"I didn't expect to be here. I thought I was done with all of this but I guess not. I'll never be normal again." June softly said.

"Why are you here? Ricky would never risk you."

"I can't tell you that Lucy."

"Quit pestering her and focus on the mission kid." Ricky snapped at me.

"Ouch. Someone's cranky." I taunted. "I was only trying to catch up with an old friend sour-pus."

"We're here." Ricky announced, disregarding me. He climbed the ladder and pushed off the lid.

"Finally. I'm gonna have to burn these clothes now." Mama tugged at her wet pants.

"Ladies first." Boomer winked, gesturing for for the three of us to go up.

"You're so sleazy it's pathetic. You just wanna stare at our asses as we go up." I glared at Boomer. He began deny my accusation but Mama cut him off.

"Nope. He wants to stare at the fish underwater." She said. Boomer looked confused about her statement. Instantly, her foot collided with his chest and sent him flying into the sewer water. Mama cackled evil while Deadshot sighed.