10. Time Skips For Laziness

═════════════════ ⛤☙⚸⚖☍☥☍⚖⚸☙⛤ ════════════════

Akane greatly regretted walking into darkness of the woods. After two hours, she had declared herself lost and more or less had to find her way back to port on her own. She didn't end up watching the finals, which didn't really bother her, but Yugi was sad that she missed it. Bakura had also stated that he had missed her, which is why she found herself at his house, spending the fifth night in a row there.

Most of their time was filled with a mix of horror movies and painting models. Akane hadn't realized how much of a nerd Bakura was until he showed her his game board, but she had to admit, is was kind of cool. She liked table-top games, though she'd admit that over her dead body.

His hand gripped hers as the drill punctured the woman on screen's stomach. She moved and writhed against, screaming as she began to bleed out. Ryou looked like he was going to be sick.

Akane grinned, "You are so pathetic."

"I don't know how you watch this stuff for fun," he retorted, concentration focused on the screen. His face contorted into obvious disgust. It was brilliant. The only thing better than gore-movies was watching people squirm because of them.

She cackled a bit, "They relax me."

"You're mental."

"Maybe a little, but you're the one who's been letting me stay at you place for five nights," she replied, smiling more than smirking this time as she turned her hand over, lacing their fingers together.

Bakura tore his gaze away from the screen and looked at their hands before smiling a bit himself, "I guess that makes me the mental one, huh?"

"Pretty sure that's a yes, and not only because you can stomach Egyptology," Akane giggled a bit, leaning closer to him so that their arms were touching. He gave her hand a squeeze.

Maybe skipping out from the finals wasn't such a bad idea.

═════════════════ ⛤☙⚸⚖☍☥☍⚖⚸☙⛤ ════════════════