part one (for reals)

Will POV.

 I know I love Nico but he will never ever  love me because of who I am... what I am. I was so overjoyed when I told Chiron, and he let me stay in Camp Half Blood. I only told  Lee and Michael, but they are both... Gone. I learned to never tell anyone after that, clearly the gods don't want me to tell anyone, but this secret has been burning inside of me, it's been killing me. I'm so close Kayla and Austin, and i'm getting closer to Nico. I hope. I just wish that soon I can tell somebody because if I don't im going to go crazy. I'll ask Chiron and see what he thinks.

I walked past Percy, Jason, and Nico who where trying to balance strawberries on their noses. I'm glad Nico listened when I told him to loosen up a bit and do fun things. I knocked onto the Big House house and Chiron answered "Im in a important meeting, please come back later." He didn't look up from his book. "Sir, please.." He looked up and closed his book "Oh, I'm sorry Will." I smiled "It's ok sir, I umm.. Need to talk about my.. problem." He tried to remember, he must of because he sighed "Will, it is not a problem. If anything, you should be proud. You're the only one who I know of with cat ea-" I cut him off "I'm sorry sir, but I don't want others to know," I saw a flash of disappointment in his eyes so I added "yet." He smiled "Come on in, Will." I smiled and thanked him. I walked in and he followed. I sat down on the couch and he changed back into his Wheelchair.  "Will, I know we are close, but why have you come to talk to me? Has something changed? You don't have to hide them anymore, nobody else is going to come in here that I know of, unless some god or goddess would like to appear." I really wish he didn't test the gods like that. I nodded "Sir, I want to ask for you advice, I really want to tell Nico, Kayla and Austin that i'm..." I took a deep breath. I can do this. "That im a neko." I allowed my ears and tail to come out.  My ears where bright yellow, and had little gold spots that would shine and in the sun. My tail was long, thin, and seemed to have small suns that glittered in the sunlight.

Thanks to spookylaurie for helping me