Love and rainbows

The_sunniest_angels understands the title.

Will POV
Nico lifted up my shirt and saw all my wounds "William!" I felt my face heat up and I put on a really southern accent to try and distract him "Yes, love?" Nico blushed like mad. "D.. Oh... B... Dont.. Dont use that tone to distract me! You're hurt, William!" Maybe if I used my old accent, he'd get distracted. I was born in Texas, but after a while we moved to New York. So when I want to, I can have a hudge southern accent. "But Darlin' Im not using an accent." Nico blushed even more but he smiled.

"Will, il mio amore, your hurt and you are using an accent." Nico replied in a Italian accent. I felt myself blush like crazy. Nico smirked, clearly winning. "il mio amore?" I asked. And yes, Apollo is the god of poetry, and poetry exists in many languages so I can speak some. I can't understand them, but I can sorta echo words. "My love." Nico translated. Nico sighed. "Will... Please... Heal. I don't want to lose you. Never again." I smiled, leaned in, and kissed him softly on his lips. "I promise I will heal myself." I spoke normally, without an accent. Nico looked into my eyes. "Will. You said that last time. Please.. Heal now. I want to see you heal yourself, or allow someone to heal you." He also spoke without an accent, but his eyes begged me to agree.

"Nico.. I..." I started but I made the mistake to look in his eyes. "Nico.. I'll heal myself now, or have someone else heal me." Nico smiled. "I'll go get someone, okay? Dont go anywhere." He got up and pushed me down onto the bed so I'd lay down. (A/N: its fluff I swear.. But still, (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Dont you dare leave, William. If you leave I'll make Oscar wear a muzzel! And you'll have to wear a leash when your a cat." Nico did not seem to be joking. "OK.. I won't go anywhere."

Nico came back with Austin and Kayla. "Nico, you said he was hurt? How badly?" Austin asked. "Well..." Nico walked over to me. "Will take off your shirt." Kayla smirked at me. I took off my shirt and Kayla gasped. "Will..." Austin started but he couldn't finish. "Will, turn around so they can your back." Nico was holding my shirt, and I doubted I'd get it back. "Nico.. I-" I tried to protest, but Nico locked onto me with an expression that said Remember your promise. I sighed and turned around. Kayla stepped forward and softly touched my scars, and my wounds.

"Will.. How are you.. Still alive?" Kayla sounded like she was on the verge of tears. "Will... explain." Austin was shocked as well. "Well.. My fight with.. Lycanon, did.. Kill me, but my wounds stayed but they didnt kill me. Though, all my energy went to staying alive instead of healing." Im glad I turned around because I wouldn't be able to meet their eyes. Unfortunately Nico came to my front and hugged me.

Suddenly I felt some water on my shoulder. Or is it blood? Wait.. I made Nico cry. Nico Di Angelo is crying because of me. I immediately felt horrible. Maybe my instincts, or perhaps Piper was working some Aphrodite magic, but I hugged Nico tighter and kissed his head. "I'd hate to interrupt this Solangelo moment, but Will, we need to heal you." I could hear Kayla fangirl. I kissed Nico's head one more time, then I turned to Kayla. Austin was gone.

"Solangelo?" Nico asked. Kayla smiled "Yeah! Its your ship name. Will Solace, Sol, Nico Di Angelo, Angelo." Austin came in, along with the seven. Nico let go of my arm when the seven came in. Everyone was looking around while Austin was cleaning my open wounds. Nico started to look around, probably trying to finding one of my hoodies to steal.

Annabeth was the first to notice my wounds. And if you think thats strange, we have been friends for a while. Even though she scares me, we bonded when we both joined camp half blood. I arrived a few months before her and Luke did. I helped her calm down after the death of her best friend, Thalia. Kayla noticed the seven before the seven noticed me, minus annabeth. "Hey guys. What are you doing here?" Kayla walked over, blocking me from Annabeth's view.

"Oh we are looking for Nico." Hazel responded. I started laughing because Nico was wearing my hoodie that's to big for me. The hoodie monster sat next to me, and I could hardly stop from crying. "Stop moving, Will." Austin almost growled. "Nico was here but not anymore I guess." Kayla didn't see Nico in my hoodie I guess.

you wont remember this time skip because of Hera

The seven left after an hour or so of looking around. I was fully healed by Austin and Kayla, because they took turns healing me. I was sitting on the beach looking at the sunset, with Nico cuddled up to me.

"Will?"
"Yes Nico?"
"I love you."
"I love you more."

Well guys...

This is the end of this story.
I might add a sequel. Idk. Or forget about this *COUGH COUGH LIKE SNOW BALL FIGHT WITH THE SEVEN COUGH COUGH*