am I dead

(A/N: this part does contain depression and mentions suicied. If you want to skip that look for the words that say "End of Dream")
Will POV

So Nico said I could trust him. I really hope he is right, because I told him my biggest secret. Now I have to tell my siblings, Lou, and Travis and Conner. I'm probably only going to tell Austin and Kayla first because they feel like mortal blood siblings to me. But how will I tell them? I'll tell them tomorrow and I'll form a plan but right now I have to sleep. I climbed into bed and fell asleep quickly. I wasn't ready for the dream... Not at all.

~ The dream ~

I walked up to Nico and smiled "Hello death boy!" Nico pushed me down and snarled "Only people I care about can talk to me. So, everyone but you." Tears gathered in my eyes "B- but Nico I thought that you loved me! I- I love you!" Nico and faceless shadows laughed and several pointed at me and threw things at me. "I could never love you. You are a useless monster. Only thing you are good for is dying." I started sobbing when he called me a monster. "B- but.. Nico! You said I could trust you! I.. I trusted you!"
Nico smiled cruelly "I told everyone. They all hate you now. Why did you think I would love you? You are nothing to me. I don't even care enough to hate you." I felt my self falling. He sent me to tartarus.. I then felt myself land in water, but I would rather of died instead of landing in the water that hissed truths.. Or lies."Why fight? Your dead to him." The water pulled me under the surface, and I heard more "Not even your mother loved you. She wanted to kill you! To kill herself because she hated you. You are nothing but a lowlife over grown street cat." and "You think you'll go to Elysium and see all of your friends and live a happy life? Ha! Half of those friends are dead because you couldn't save them, couldn't do the one thing you are not horrible at, and heal them. Even if you do go to Elysium, they will all hate you." They hissed things like that and other painful thoughts. "Stay down here with us, at least we will tell you the hard, cold, bitter truth." The entire river seemed to push me down more. But this time, I didn't fight. "Yesss.. Stay with us forever, for only a beast like you can never leave. No matter if you wake, or die, we shall stay with you." I closed my eyes.. At least the water is keeping me from dying. "Will.. Just allow yourself to die.. You can stay with us forever." (A/N: I have this Head Cannon that children Apollo can stop their heart whenever they want) Maybe I should stay down here forever.. At least the river doesn't lie.. I felt my heart beat slow down.. Boom.... Boom...... Boom.............. Boom......... Boom..... Then I heard a cry that sounded like Kayla and a faded voice that called for help. "Why is she crying for help if she hates me?" I asked the river, not bothering to open my eyes. The river seemed to be thinking then one side hissed "False hope." Then I heard a voice that sounded very much like Nico "Will! Will wake up, please!" He begged. I opened my eyes and woke up. I kept my eyes closed after I woke up, in fear of seeing the same face Nico made when he sent me down to tartarus; Amusement.

~End Of dream~

Still Will's POV

I felt my heart beat stay in the same pattern , it waited about 15 seconds between each beat and I could faintly hear the river in the back of my mind. "You are nothing to me. I don't care enough to hate you." I replayed the words that Nico told me in my dream. "Please come back big brother.. Please..." I heard Kayla beg and hug my arm. I could faintly hear everything move around me, but I couldn't move, then I felt like the world stopped moving, as if someone hit the pause button. I then felt weight less and I could open my eyes. I was like a spirit, I could see now, I saw myself on my bunk bed and Kayla holding onto my arm, sobbing, and then I saw Austin try to wake me up. He shook my arm, he tried to feed me ambrosia. Then I looked around and saw Nico frozen, looking at my body with tears sliding down his face. I then saw a girl next to him, a spirit like me. I walked over to her "Hello? Can you hear me?" She was the only one that noticed me. "Yes I can." She looked at me, then scanned my cat ears and tail. "Who are you?" I asked. I have seen her before but the memory was faint. "I am Nico's sister, Bianca." Oh. That's why I recognized her. "Right now you are between life and death. You can pick if you live or if you die." She is explained. Even if you do go to Elysium every one will hate you. I heard the river echo around me. Bianca looked at Nico and sighed. "Don't make the same mistake I did. I left Nico, and I didn't have a choice. I still wish I could of stayed. But you, you have a choice. You can wake up and surround yourself with your friends, or die, and be sent to Elysium, and surround yourself with fallen heroes, and your fallen friends." I looked around the Apollo cabin. I spent countless hours on decorating it, I painted small suns on the top of the cabin that glowed a warm, soft light for kids who fear the dark. Bianca must of thought I was saying good bye because a tear went down her face, then several others. "Please don't leave my brother," she begged " I can't bear to see him alone again. He'll find a way to blame himself for your death. Please don't leave my baby brother." I sighed "I won't ever leave Nico. Never." She smiled and cried tears of joy. "Thank you. Thank you!" She cried and hugged me tightly.

I felt myself melt into my body again and I heard Austin tell everyone.. So many people are here? Why? I noticed that the seven came, half of the camp, and all of my siblings, and Nico. "He's dead..... Five minutes without a heart beat." I heard Alexis, my sister who is 5, let out a sob. Austin pulled out the camp phone and called my mom, Naomi, to tell her I died. "Ma'am, is this Naomi Solace mother of Wi-" Austin had the phone on speaker so everyone could hear. "Ugh. Who is this? Why are you calling? I'm busy." My mother replied. Austin looked down "Will died." I could hear my mother drop her phone over Austins phone. "So he is dead?" Austin started crying more "Correct." I could hear my mom plan the party already. "God! The kid took two wars to kill him! I hoped he died on the way to Camp unimportant." I could feel the anger building up in everyone in the room. "This is Nico, Will's best friend. And first of all, What. The. ****. He. Is. Your. Son. Second of all, your son saved lives! And he helped saved the world twice and your happy he is dead?" Nico was furious. "So, Nico, if you are his best friend you must know what was wrong with him." I silently sat up, and everyone was to busy wanting to kill my mom to notice. Nico pretty much snarled "I know what your talking about and that is a gift." Austin, no longer being able to take my mom's cruelty hung up. I started clapping and yelled "Congrats guys! You all looked like you wanted to kill her!" Everyone looked at Austin because everyone says we sound alike. "That wasn't me." Austin put his hands in the air. I stopped clapping and joined them. Nico started shaking and sobbing when he saw me. Everyone else, not realizing that I was there, looked at Nico like he was crazy. I felt Nico hug and he won't let go. "Ribs." I squeaked. "Deal with it." Nico muttered.

After several death threats from everyone Austin asked what happened. "I don't want to talk about it..." Austin put his hand on my back. "Little bro, you gotta talk about it or it won't get better." I looked at Nico, Kayla, and Austin. "Fine but I will only tell you three." Kayla nodded and got everyone else to leave. Nico took my hand. I first explained to Austin and Kayla about me being a Neko and I hesitated at the dream. "Will... You can trust us." Kayla told me. I took a deep breath and explained everything except the river. Nico looked Horrified, but when I started talking about Bianca he cried and hugged me. I kept explaining as I calmed Nico down. "Will.. Why was your mother happy?" Nico asked, softly, but I saw the anger in his eyes. "My mom hated me since birth because she is Christian and she had a child with a greek god." (A/N: not hating on Christians) I sighed, i hated talking about my mom so because she hated my sister, Olivia, who died in the Titan war. I know my fatal flaw is that I care to much. But I cant help it! I tried to get my mom to understand that all the greek gods are are "most likely" aspects of what ever god she believes in, but that didn't work. She always called me a cursed child, because in her mind I shouldn't be alive. "To her, I was a punishment for some reason, it drove her to hate me and Olivia.. Olivia was my older sister, about four years older than I was, she was learning about greek gods, so she could tell that we were demigods, I think, so she started teaching me about the greek gods when I was four. That made my mom snap, so she kicked us out, and eventually we got separated, and Grover took Olivia to camp. Chiron then found me and took me to camp." Kayla nodded, and Austin muttered greek curses. "I'm going to kill her" I heard Nico mutter. After a minute Kayla asked the one question I knew was lingering in their minds. "So..... As being a Neko..... Can you turn into a cat?" I sighed "Yes, but I need fresh air." They all nodded.

(A/N: Man I love this story. Im having a hard time to not keep writing. I know this part was one of those parts that crush your heart (Or they did for me while I was writing this) but I really needed a conflict in this story, so a depressed, son of Apollo neko, was what I went to. And about Will's mom, im in love with this Head Cannon that Naomi was abusive to Will, and Will didn't tell anyone. So one summer Will went home and Nico wanted to surprise him, so he came to visit. But when Nico walked in, Naomi was drunk and beating Will with a broken bottle. Short end: Naomi is not having fun in The Fields of Punishment and Will is not allowed to go home, boyfriend orders. (Gods why do I love that Head Cannon) So this why I always write Naomi as an abusive mother.)

Well..... I did say I'd have an update out soon Calicat321