the ghosts

Will POV
(A/N: Skip the dream if you dont like mentions of suicide. And don't kys. Seek for someone to talk to. If you need someone to talk to I'm here and glad to help)

I walked outside, needing some fresh air and time to think. I walked to the edge of camp, in the strawberry fields. A voice echoed in my head useless monster. Even the love of your life agrees with your mother, who hates you. "No no no! Stop! I'm not going crazy!" I muttered to my self. You do not control me, young demigod. I control you. I play with your emotions. I toy with your mind. You can't escape me. I am apart of you. It's almost like running from your tail. I made sure my ears and tail where tucked in. I already have two people believing I'm a monster. I dont need more. Every time I walked it felt so.. Tiring. Every movement drained me, though I dont have any wounds. No physical wounds. I sat down "Shut up" I muttered to the voice. One of the few cool things about being a Neko is I can tell when I'm being spied on, even if they are gods. I didn't looked up "What do you want father, and lady Artemis?" Artemis huffed "That is no way to speak to gods, demigod." I looked down even more "Sorry." Apollo took sympathy on me "Sister, my son has been through much, and Will, you dont have to hide them from us." Artemis grumbled "My brother has spoken highly of you. It is indeed, rare, for a demigod with your... Abilities." I let my cat tail and ears out. My ears went backwards, matching with my emotion; Sorrow. My tail curled around under my legs. "Why are you here?" Artemis sighed and shook her head. Apollo rested his hand on my shoulder, and I turned away "Son, there is a prophecy.. And it concerns you.." My ears twitched towards him "What.. What is about?" Artemis chuckled "Isn't that the question." Apollo sighed

"The broken, the bruised and the fallen, travel the uncharted map. Learn the ways of the lost road, or fail to breath again. To face the survivor who traveled before the four, follow in the footsteps of the survivor. Fail to open the door, you will drown in a dreamless sleep."

"This is about my dreams.. right?" Apollo smiled proudly, which told me I got the right answer. "Yes." Artemis answered. "Sister, he figured out a prophecy by himself, he should be more recognized. He hasn't even complained." Apollo tried to get Artemis to not be so negative to me, but I didn't care. Because everyone hates you and you grew used to it the voice hissed. I looked down, my tail came closer to me, and my ears went sideways. I heard Artemis when she said "Oh look brother, you broke him." But I didnt focus on it. They only came to try to give you hope. my vision tunneled Bianca only wanted you to come back so you could suffer longer. Death is a gift, so when you die you will swim on our rivers listening to our truths. I could tell Apollo started to rub circles in my back, to help me calm down. Artemis left to go sneak in the infirmary to get some medical stuff. Useless monster No... No... No... No.... No... Useless no. No.... Your love doesn't even Care enough to hate you.

My vision cleared and I saw Apollo next to me, Artemis had a medical kit next her. "Hey.... Hey. Hey Will. Shh.. Don't get up." Apollo spoke softly. "Huh... How long was I out?" Artemis tilted her head "Three hours." My fur fluffed out "three hours I have to go! Nico will be worried so will Kayla and Austin.." No they won't. They probably haven't even noticed, or cared. I got up, ignoring the voice and my fathers warning. I wish I didn't. My vision got blurry and I would of fallen if Apollo didnt catch me. "Hey, I told you, no standing up. And Will, dont waste engergy on hiding your cat ears and tail." I nodded, still dizzy. "I must go. My hunters and I are plaining a celebration for when I started the hunt." Artemis told us, and dissapesred. "Son, I must go also, Zeus will be mad if I spend a lot of time with my children.. I'll get Nico, Austin, and Kayla to make sure you are well. Bye." I tried to say good bye, but he left and in his place where tired Nico, tired Austin, and Tired Kayla. "Where have you been?" Nico asked. Once again, I tried to speak but I couldn't. Cat got your tounge? The voice asked. "N...... I... pass.... ut" was all I could say, I tried to say 'Nico, I passed out.' "Will, turn into a cat so we carry you back to camp to....." Kayla tried to think of a place. "My cabin, nobody would look there." Nico spoke out and my siblings nodded. "Remember, When we talk about Will in his cat form he's Oscar." Nico reminded them. I allowed myself to turn into a cat.

I was held in Nico's warm arms, against his chest. As Nico walked I started to fall asleep listening to his heart beat. We must of walked passed Jason because I heard him ask if he could hold me. I allowed myself to be picked up, though I didn't like it. I was to tired to care that I was passed around. When Nico finally got me back, I fell asleep instantly. When I woke up, Nico was asleep and I was in his arms, still as a cat. I smiled, See Voice, he does love me. Lies. He is just waiting for your weakest moment then... Then he will leave you to join me. Why wait? I looked at Nico who was still asleep. I let myself get pulled away into my dreams.

~the dream~

I was still in the river. I climbed to the top and I saw Nico. "Oh Nico! Thank gods. Why do you have a dagger?" I asked. Nico didn't reply and just walked behind me, and stabbed me in the back. The celestal bronze wound clawed into my skin. "Nico! Why do you hate me so much? What did I do?" Nico smiled curelly "Use the dagger to kill yourself. You thought I could love a monster like you."

~End of dream ~

I woke up and I was alone. Nico left a note;

Training. I will bring back food.
- XOX Nico

I just realized the sharp pain in my back. I turned back to a human, and went to the bathroom to check out what it was. Oh no.... It was a celestial bronze dagger. In the same place dream Nico stabbed me in. I cleaned the wound and covered it correctly. "I'm back and I have Jason and Percy with me, Oscsr!" I heard Nico yell and I left, in my cat form. After a while of Nico, Percy, and Jason talking I heard somebody say " Finally my revenge, Nico, now everyone you care for will watch you die. Huh, it's such a small group... Such a shame more people can't see you die." I turned and saw.. Oh no...

Cliff hanger *evil laugh*
Who do you think it will be?
What will Will do?