Gods damit Nico.

Will POV

Chiron sighed "Will, when you were two years old and I found you out on the streets, crying because your mother hated your ears and tail, so you remember what I told you?" I felt a tear slide down my face at the memory that haunts me. "Γιατί κλαις?" (Why are you crying?) Chiron nodded and asked again "What did you say?" I felt my ears go back and my tail move closer, thinking of my mom as I replied "I couldn't find my mom." Chiron nodded, proudly "And then when I took you here, you were surrounded by friends, and if I remember correctly, Camp Half Blood's youngest camper never went anywhere without girls following you." I smiled and started joking around with him about how that most likely made me gay. Chiron and I kept on joking around when we heard a knock on the door. Chiron left to go answer it, and I heard Nico's voice "Is Will here?" Chiron invited him in, and I hid my ears and tail. "Hey Dea-" I was cut off by an angry Nico who slapped me. Ouch. I heard Chiron laugh. "Where the Hades have you been! I've been looking for you everywhere! I was going to check in here earlier but I got distracted by Jason and Percy!" Nico scolded me. I looked down, it's one of the things I do as a human and a cat. "I'm sorry." Nico growled. "You better be sorry!" Nico sat down next to me and  started playing with my hair. In a softer voice he asked "Will... Do.. You..... Love....... Me?" I blushed and nodded, I was afraid of purring. He smiled "R.. really? Prove it." I formed a plan. "Follow me, sunshine." I lead Nico to a tree near  Thaila's tree. "Come on neeks!" I started climbing, and he followed shortly after. Once we climbed to the top, Nico sat down next to me "How do you.. Climb that fast?"  I just smiled and waved off the question. "Nico.. Can I trust you?" I tried to hold back the fear in my voice but I couldn't. Nico must of known that I wasn't joking around anymore. "Of course, Will." Nico rested his head on my shoulder, enjoying the view from the top of the tree. "So Nico, do you know what a neko is?" I felt him nod. "Well... I'm a neko.." He looked up at me with his chocolate eyes. "Really? Can.. Can you show me?" I nodded, and I heard a small gasp from Nico when he saw my ears and tail "Can I try something?" What did Nico want? He said I could trust him.."Sure Neeks" Nico started petting behind my ear and I started purring and then I started blushing, I hated purring. Nico started scratching my ear and I could tell my purr was getting louder "Awwww." Nico sighed happily, then he smiled like a little kid, and I knew whatever he was going to ask I couldn't help but saying yes. "Will?" He asked, and his eyes glowed with joy "Yes?" I purred more. "Will can you turn into a cat, for me? Please?" He begged. He was so cute. I smiled "I'll turn into a cat whenever you want if you can answer this one question." Nico looked so happy, and I loved that I was making him happy. "Nico will you date me?" I felt Nico hug me. "Of course, il mio amore." (My love) I started purring but I don't even care. Nico and I are dating.  "I believe, solace, I am owed a cat." Nico smiled, I rolled my eyes but I still changed to a cat. I moved over to Nico who was smiling like a mad man. "Aren't you the cutest thing..." I heard Nico mumble. Nico must of heard Jason calling his name because he told me to stay as a cat. "Jason! I'm up here!" Jason looked around, so Nico took a bunch of leaves and rained them down on Jason. I saw Jason look up and then he started flying up towards us "Bro where have you bee- oH MY GODS IS THAT YOUR CAT?! ITS SO CUTE OH MY GODS CAN I PET IT?" Nico looked at me, silently asking if he could. Normally I don't let others pet me, but then again I haven't been a cat in a long time. Jason was petting my head but it didn't feel the  same as Nico petting me. Nico's hand softly went over my fur but Jason was the opposite. I could feel him pressing against my bones, but it didn't hurt. "C'mon Nico, the Hazel, Frank, and Reyna are visiting," Jason Stopped petting me "I can take you and your cat down. What is it's name?" Nico froze and made up a name on the spot, and I liked the name "Oscar." Nico picked me up and held me as Jason flew us down. "Hey Nico.." Then Piper let out an Aphrodite worthy squeal, causing Hazel, Annabeth, and Percy to stop talking and see what happened. I felt Piper take me away from Nico who wanted to protest but choose not to. "He is so cute! What's his Name?" Nico reached back for me and after a bone-crushing hug she agreed. "Oscar." Nico smiled, clearly proud of the name. Hazel started to pet me softly like Nico does. Jason needs to learn how to pet cats. Hazel seemed to notice the glowing patterns across my body when Nico put me down to lay down in the sun. "Look at his patterns. They seem to glow." That was Hazel, the poet. Percy laughed "Nico you sure this is your cat? If I'm not your type this cat sure isn't." My ears went side ways and I hissed softly, allowing my claws to come out. "Look seaweed brain, Oscar is smarter than you!" Percy pushed her with no force applied. Nico smiled proudly and started laughing, causing every one to stare at Nico. Nico looked down and muttered sorry and I started to form a plan. "No Nico its okay, we just haven't heard you laugh like that before." I sneaked off quietly and started to climb up Nico's shirt, careful to not let him find out where I was. "Hey where is Oscar?" Jason asked and I silently cursed him. Nico started to look around, along with everyone else. It was really hard to stay on but somehow I did. I sat on Nico's head and waited for him to realized. It took the poor boy about five minutes. "Oh my gods Oscar.." Nico sighed and  looked at the moon rising. "I think we should all go to bed." They all agreed "Are you coming Nico?" Hazel asked, because he didn't follow them when they all left. "Yeah I'll be there in a minute." Hazel nodded and they all walked off. I could finally change into a human again, but I will admit that I had fun. "What a day, huh Neeks?" I stretched out, and I kept my tail and ears out because I could trust Nico. Nico nodded, very tired. "Yeah.. Oscar." I laughed softly. "C'mon Death Boy, the others will get suspicious." Nico mumbled not wanting to get up. I kissed Nico on the cheek. "C'mon Death Boy or I will carry you to your cabin." Nico got up and hugged me, and left. Gods I love that boy.

(A/N: Man! I love this story already! I didn't want to stop writing this so this ended up with 1247 words. I think this was my longest story part! Btw I would like to add that most of the pov will be in Will's/Oscar.Sorry if this story part was to long and you just skipped down here but please do read it.)