The Big secret

Nico pov

I really want to tell Will about myself.. Like he is a neko... but.. im the opposite.. Would he hate me? The old rivalry.. The classic difference, hot and cold, night and day, and.. Me and Will. If he finds out that I didn't tell him would he got mad at me? I need to talk to  Hazel about this. She knows, and she is the only one who knows. I walked up to Hazel, she was visiting for the day.

 "Hey Nico!" I was greeted with a hug. I hugged back, "Hey Hazel.. Can I talk to you.. alone?" Hazel nodded and took my hand as we walked back to the Hades cabin. After she closed and locked the door, and added a lot of mist to make it look like we weren't there. "Is something wrong, Nico?" She sat next to me on the bed. I shook my head, "No.. but you know how Will is a Neko?" I asked and she nodded, "Well.. a neko is a human cat. . ." It took Hazel a little bit but her eyes widened "Oh... Oh..." "You see what I need help with right?" I wanted to make sure she understood. "Yes, but... I don't see why he'd hate you because of it. If he really does love you, it won't matter. I don't hate Frank when he turns into snakes or other gross animals." She offered. I smiled "Yeah. Thanks Hazel. I'll... I'll go tell him." Hazel took my hand and squeezed it "Good luck... And just remember, im proud of you."  She left and I chased after Will. I found him getting late breakfast because he was in the infirmary. He was talking to the seven, minus Frank, Hazel, and Leo.

 Will pov

I was going to get breakfast, but I wish I skipped it. I was walking up to get a cup of orange juice because gods dammit Jercy ruined Sunny D for me. I have to find a way to get revenge. I'll.... I'll put sushi on Jason's plate next to Percy when he isn't looking. Yeah.... I was pulled out of my master plans when Piper, Annabeth, Jason, and Percy showed up. I smiled "Hello!" Piper gave me a I'll-Kill-You-In-My-Own-Child-Of-Aphrodite-Way look. Jason had the wind push in clouds, over the sun, and caused some fog to gather around. Percy had the nearby water turn a shade of dark blue. Annabeth gave me a terrifying look. "Sit." Piper commanded, most likely using charm speak but as a healer, my job is to make sure everyone stays in the infirmary, so I have learned to ignore charm speak, though I suddenly really wanted to sit down. "Piper, I don't have time, im still healing.." and under my breath I coughed "Healing others. Ignoring my wounds." Annabeth growled. "Sit." I shifted my weight. "Is this all you guys want? I have to work on things." Annabeth pushed me onto the chair. I sighed and put down my food. I wasn't really planning on eating, but Nico would be mad at me if I didn't eat. "So. You know how Nico has a pet cat?" Percy started and I somehow hid in my laughter, "Yes." "Yes, sir." Percy tried. "There is no need to call me sir." I responded with more sass. Percy wisely ignored my comeback. "Why have you never been around when we are with Nico and Oscar? Do you not like Nico?" My cat instincts kicked in. My human, I thought. "Of course I like Nico! He's my bo-best friend!" Piper was the first to recover "You're dating Nico?!" She yelled, charm speaking once again dripping into her voice. "No, I was going to say "bro" but I remembered that that's Jason and Percy's thing." I managed to convince everyone but Annabeth, and she gave me a look that clearly said "We'll speak about this later." I returned her terrifying look with a smile. "Very well...But you still didn't answer our first question." Jason continued. I returned with a Hermes worthy tricky smile "Yes I was." I smiled innocently. Everyone was confused. "No you weren't." I laughed and Nico started walking towards us. "What did you do, Solace?" Nico asked, seeing the confused look on their confused faces. "They don't think I've meet Oscar, yet." Nico laughed and almost started crying which caused more confused looks. Once Nico could form more than one word he said "You know Oscar very well, don't you?" Nico asked me, and I knew the plan: Confuse everyone then leave. "Honestly I think I know Oscar more than you do, Death boy." I smiled. "Maybe you do, Dr. Sunshine." Nico replied and we walked off, laughing.  Shortly after Nico led me to the Hades cabin.

 Once we sat down, enjoying each other's warmth I let my ears and tail out and I started purring. "Will... Do you know what a Ookami is?" Nico asked, and my fur on my tail puffed out a little bit. Stupid old rivalry... "Yeah. It's Japanese for dog or wolf, like Neko is for cat. It's when your like a Neko but instead of turning into a cat, you turn into a dog." I felt Nico nod, his head was on my chest.  "Well.... My mother was one..... and I'm one." I felt Nico flinch, as if he was worried I would hiss and run away. Or like I would hate and attack him. "Can I see?" Nico smiled, clearly happy that I don't hate him. I found a small black dog looking at me.

 I found a small black dog looking at me

I smiled, "Since you named my cat side, I'll name your dog side." the adorable puppy looked at me in response. I thought for a little bit "Coal?" the puppy barked happily. I heard Jason coming in so I quickly turned into a cat. Me and Nico, both in our animal form looked up at the son of Jupiter, who was having a hard time breath and could only manage shrieks of joy. He picked both of us up, which made Nico give me a look like This is all your fault. I could only meow in response. 

 Jason took us to the rest of the seven and Hazel smiled softly seeing the black puppy.  "Oh Frank! Why don't you turn into a dog to talk to the puppy?" Frank mumbled "Okay" and turned into a brown dog, about the same size of Nico. Nico looked at me, pleading for help Act like a normal small dog, I suggested. I sat down, and stared at the dogs as if to say Dumb Dogs. But secretly I had fun watching the small black dog play with Frank/brown dog. Nico would pull on Frank's ear, run around in circles around him, or chew on the other dogs legs. After a while Frank turned back to a human. "All I found out his name was Coal. And he was friends with Oscar." Jason was laughing because Frank was a dog for about ten minutes and only learned two things.  "Perhaps Oscar would help us more." Annabeth suggested. Frank mumbled and turned into a white cat with  grey stripes along his back. "Hey. I'm Frank. I have to ask you some questions. Whats your name besides Oscar?" Frank meowed. I glared at him "No." my ears twitched. "But-" "No." "Is it Oscar." I just twitched my tail in response. "Okay......." Frank shifted his weight "Do you know Will Solace?" I meowed "Yes. He is my friend's owner." Frank's ears turned back. "Will is Coal's owner?" I meowed "Yes." Frank purred in joy "Thank you for telling me. Coal would only say 'Play' or 'Food' also he only wanted to chew on my ears." I rolled my eyes "Dogs" and Frank turned into a human and told the others what he found out and Nico gave me a look that told me he'd get revenge for saying that coal was my puppy, but in my defense he said I was his cat.