good bye sunlight

BLAME The_sunniest_angels NOT ME
Nico pov

As I woke up I felt a cold chill go down my back as if some evil jack frost was breathing down my neck. I went to go talk to Will secretly, and suddenly I felt like I couldn't control myself. Well, I could move and everything but.. It seemed like I was heavily influenced. As a saw Will I walked up to him. He was alone, on the beach looking at the water sadly. I wanted to ask him about this but instead i heard my mouth betray me.

Will POV
I visted the spot where my nightmare took place. Nico walked up to me and held my hand. He looked at my eyes and I almost cried. He had the same expression Nico had in my dream. "Will.. I've been hanging out with your friends more.. And I've realized," Nico's eyes rounded as if he wanted to scream "Wait,no! I didnt mean that!" Nico let go of my hand"I dont love you... I guess I never did. It was a mistake.. I'm sorry, Will its just.. Not the same feeling. Good bye, its over, Will." Nico ran off, leaving me in tears.

Alina walked up to me, thirty minutes or so later. "Will why are you sad?" Alina was a skilled singer, but she could also calm down anyone. "Alina, imagine your favorite instrument leaves you. My favorite instrument left me." It took her a minute but she took my hand and led me to our cabin. "Guys! Will's boyfriend left him!" Suddenly everything got quiet. "WHAT!?!" Kayla screamed. Austin had never looked so angry. He threw down his clarinet with so much force it broke."WHO LEFT MY LITTLE BROTHER!?!" I held back my tears "Austin, I'm older than you." He chose to not hear me. "Who left you!?! Tell me so I can rain arrows on them!" Jessica demanded. "Guys.. I don't want to talk about it." I sighed and walked to my bunk. I finally past out from stress.

Hazel POV
When Nico walked in, crying, we knew something was off. Me and the rest and of the seven where talking in the Hades cabin about who Nico was dating. Percy shot up "What.Did.He.Do." Nico just looked at him. "He did nothing. I did it." Percy was shocked "What?!?! Why?!?" Nico sighed and held back more tears "I didnt mean to! It was like.. Something was controlling me.." Annabeth sighed. "Eidolons. They posses you and can possess machines." Nico came and sat next to me. I hugged him. "Will... Will hates me now." Nico hugged back. After everyone trying to comfort Nico, there was a knock on the door. Jason opened it and a girl walked it. She had a bow on her back with a quiver. She was followed by a boy. He looked like her, and he was slightly taller. "Hello, Nico, and Nico Protection Squad. We are the leaders of th-" The boy started but the girl cut in "Nicolas Di Angelo! You dare hurt my brother! He's in tears! Why?!? What has he done? Nothing!" Her eyes locked onto Nico with one emotion- Rage. The boy grabbed her wrist "Kayla, relax." Kayla smacked him, and Leo laughed "Austin dont you dare."

Kayla then grabbed Nico and took him to somewhere, probably their cabin. Austin looked down, sheepishly. "I am sorry about my sister.. She cares for Will so much." I remembered what Austin said "We are the leaders of the.. "What are you  the leaders of?" I asked. "The Will Φρουρά, or the Will Guard. We protect Will because he's done so much for us."

Will POV (again.)
I woke up and I sat on my bunk and my ears rested flat against my head and my tail rested next to me. You will never get rid of me. You may of silenced me but now I'm in control. You are over whelmed with stress. Your love left you. Your dreams came true.

  I snapped  out of my thoughts when Nico was pushed into the cabin. I noticed all my siblibgs already left. "Will... I'm sorry..... I can explain..." Nico sounded heart broken.. "An Eidolon took over me. I'd never do that to you. I'd be Happy if you forgave me.. But I know you won't.." He continued. You swear on the river of Styx you'd make that boy Happy. A voice rang in my head..

"Nico.. I forgive you.. But.. Could We.. Still be together?" I replied. Nico's face  sparkled with joy. "Gods of Olympus yes!" Nico ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I flinched. Nico, who was confused, lifted up my shirt, and saw all my wounds. "William!"

TO BE CONTINUED

Please don't kill me The_sunniest_angels and Ghost_King113