I see the stars, again.

Will POV.
I did go to sleep without a dream for five minutes. Then my sleep was infected by nightmares.

~The dream~
"Bob?" I asked my new friend. "Yes?" "When will we be able to leave?" I asked. Small Bob was in my arms, purring. "Soon, very soon my friend." "Bob?" "Yes?" "How will we get out?" "I take you to camp half blood. I'm immortal, I can go anywhere." Bob explained. "Why couldn't you do that before?" I asked, it would be eaiser. "I was healing." He informed. "Oh! I'm a medic I could of-" Bob cut me off "Immortals are hard to Heal. More pain for the healer." I remembered that. "Oh. Okay." "I will be ready soon, Will, but a friend of mine deserves to join us. He is good giant. Damasen was friends of Percy and Annabeth." I nodded and we walked... Sideways? I don't know. After a while we saw a hut out of... Dragon bones and skin? Gross, talk about bad decorating. Huh, even in hell my Apollo side of "judging" works. Bob knocked on the hut and a giant, a small one, answered. "Hey Iph-" The giant then looked at me. "Not again." Bob reasoned with him "I can get us out. I healed. Besides, this one is not hurt." Damasen sighed. "Let me get ready and if the boy can defeat the drakon I will join you." Bob nodded and I Agreed. I may not be the best fighter, but even I have a few tricks up my sleeve.
I heard a roar coming towards me. I dropped my bow as soon as the drakon saw me. It titled its head as if to say "What is that tiny treat doing?" I slowly walked to the drakon and bowed, showing my neck. As anainals, and monsters do to show respect or simply 'Your stronger' The dragon huffed out air and came closer to me but I didnt move. It would be rude, its as if fighting under a time of peace. The drakon, satisfied, bowed back. I slowly walked out and stretched my hand out, and I felt the head of the drakon under my head.
I walked back to Bob. "I defeated the drakon." I told them "Its dead?" Damasen asked. "No, its peaceful." I replied. I showed them the drakon sitting, waiting for me. I walked up and started petting it. "I must go my friend, but I will visit you in my dreams, I promise." I told the drakon before Bob teleported us out there.

~~End of dream~~~

I was by Zeu's fist. "Bob?!?" I called out "No big owie on me. Damasen has big owie." I ran to my friends, Small bob was sleeping. "I will heal him. Go get help. Tell Camp that you are friends Of Percy, Annabeth, and Will. And if that's not enough, tell them your friends of Nico." I started healing Damasen. I felt pain spike into me. Immortals are hard to heal. More pain for the healer. I heard Bob's voice echo around my head. I suddenly knew what I was doing; Light healing. Explosions of light came out of me, going in different directions in a circle. It was nearly impossible to do without dying, and once you start healing, you can't stop until the person you are healing is fully healed. I felt my hands start to burn.

Nico's POV (Oh my gods a different POV?!)

I watched as Will's body seemed to fade into sunlight. I woke up because Jason told me something was wrong with Will. I fade into shadows, Will fades into light. My mind growled. I heard a muffled voice and turned and saw a old a friend. "Nico! I need help!" Bob?! "Anything! What do you Need?" Bob looked at forest which was setting off rings of light. "Will is healing Damasen. Need you, Annabeth and Percy." I nodded and led Bob to them.

"Your alive?" Percy was shaking. "No time! Hurt Will!" Everyone followed Bob, everyone besides me, Percy, and Annabeth where confused and Annabeth explained.

When we got their Will was paler than me. And he was setting of earth quakes of light. After what seemed like forever Damasen jumped up. "Bob my friend! You did it." Bob shook his head "We did." I looked at Will who was cold and weak. He tried to stand but couldn't. I found my self by Wills side. "Dont leave me. Never again." I mumbled into him. Even after tartarus he still smelled of good times. He looked down at me and I saw the pain in his eyes. I hugged him and kissed him. I heard Jason squeal.

"I need rest, Nico." Will mumbled, tiredly. "Yes you do." We where both at the Hades cabin. "Nico, will you take care of me for.... Three days?" Will asked me, his tail was swaying. Revenge my mind barked happily. "Of course, and you'll have to do what I say, boyfriend orders." Will frowned slightly. "Hey- Wai- No! Thats not fair." Before be could complain more he feel asleep. Softly after I feel asleep.

Bobs POV

"Hello stars, and grand daughter." (Read picture at top)

(A/N: Haha Kronos (Times) I got BOTH of my stories updated and published on time!)