truth or dare goes horribly wrong

💀🐶N pov🐶💀

Me and Will, who was in Oscar form, sat down and watched them play truth or dare. Piper sighed. When Jason asked her what was wrong piper sighed "We haven't celebrated Solangelo yet. Nico said it was confirmed." Hazel, knowing that I was coal, was laughing. Jason was offended. "Piper is right! Why are you laughing Hazel?" Hazel just smiled "I already planned something~" She said in a sing songy voice. Becoming bored, I scratched on the door. Let me out or I will pee on the floor. Try me. Without having to say anything I warned them. Frank opened the door and I left. Before he could close it, Oscar came running out with me. Everyone screamed. For some reason, the Ares cabin hates cats. (Can't blame them. Dogs are better.) But what I can't agree with is... Animal violence. The Ares cabin has... Shock collars, dog whistles (Which the Apollo cabin can hear for some reason) and chained leashes. Nobody really knows why they hate cats, but that doesn't give them the right to hurt cats, or any animal.

The loveable, dork, my dork, forgot this. As he ran into the cruelest Ares kid, Lamar. (People call him Lamer, sometimes. Lame-r) Lamar first looked around. Then he saw Will who was frozen in fear. Lamar smiled cruelty. "Why hello.You'll make a wonderful pattern for my iron fist. I'll just need to kill you to get your fur." (A/N: you should know this but Dont. Kill. Animals.) I didnt know what came over to me but I blocked Oscar from Lamar. I was small, but my teeth could leave nasty scars. In anger I growled, and my ears where flat against my head. Out of the blue a hairbrush hits Lamer in the head. Me and Will turn to see a very angry Rachel, and a furious group of seven demigods. Oscar, who was in shock, turned back into human and ran away. I turned back to a human also, causing many confused muttering, and I ran after Will.

I found Will in the tree that he asked me out. I climbed to the top and pulled Will close. "Shhh, mio eroe, I won't let him hurt you." (my hero) Will rested his head on my chest and we both rested, looking at the sun. "When I first joined.... I explored as a cat.... The Ares cabin... They..." (Do not read this if electricity brings back bad  memories) Will's voice became soft and fragile "Put a shock collar on me, Nico, I was terrified when Lamar threatened me because I experienced it before." I didnt say anything I just pulled him close and lifted his chin up so his eyes matched my eyes. "Will, I will never let that happen. I promise." I rarely show affection in public so when I kissed Will on his forehead he blushed and smiled. "I need to sleep... Night Nico." Will yawned. I followed him down and led him to the Hades cabin. We both cuddled in the same bed and fell asleep. Will had his ears and tail out, but I kept my ears hidden.

Percy POV

Where. The. Hades. Is. Nico? First there is Oscar, then Will appears out of nowhere! Then, we have coal, then BAM! We have Nico chasing after Will. I looked everywhere for them. When I looked in the hades cabin I saw Will and Nico cuddling. I left a note for Will.

Will-
Hurt Nico and you will meet his father early, and dead.
Your friend,
Percy.

I left and joined Annabeth and told her what happened.