NPS

Apparently the last chapter wont load. So here it is

Percy POV
I need my fellow NPS members. This was a Code blue. I won't say the r word because I keep this family friendly.

Percy: CODE BLUE!!!!!
Renya, Annabetb, and Hazel logged on
Renya: What happened to Nico? Who is dying?
Annabeth: Who did it?
Hazel: Yeah.
Percy: I think.... HE IS DATING SOMEONE
Hazel: WHAT
Renya: Who is dying tonight?
Annabeth: Who? Is it someone at camp half blood or camp Jupiter?
Percy: This person lives at camp half blood. See you guys in Five.
Hazel: see you
Renya: Frank will watch camp Jupiter
Annabeth: Omw.

I know they will accept Nico for being gay, but I think deep down they already knew. Since Annabeth wanted to try these small "condos" for cabins, (but it didnt work out so well) we have these extra Small buildings in the woods, so I made two of them Nico Protection Squad's base. Jason and Piper must of read the conversation because they showed up, after Annabeth. Renya and Hazel showed up shortly after. Hazel was the first to ask how I knew. "Well, you see.. I went looking for Nico and found him asleep with someone else.'' I wanted to keep it a secret as long as possible. Renya's eyes seemed to turn to slits. "Who dare stole Nico's innocence?!?" Everyone started talking. I made a wolf whistle and that calmed everyone down.

Nico pov
Me and Will where sitting at the beach enjoying the quiet until I heard a wolf whistle. I sniffed the air and found new scents. Renya and Hazel where here. Why? "Will turn into a cat and follow me." I turned into my dog version, Coal, and followed the scent of Hazel and Renya. I was aware of Will following me, as Oscar. After five or so minutes we found two small cabins. Will, being a cat jumped to the window sill and I had to scratch and bark on the door. Annabeth picked Will up and left the door open for me to enter. Hazel looked at me, but chose not to say anything. "Anyway," Percy started talking "I found out Nico was dating someone. I didnt tell Nico, but I already warned his partner." I looked at Will, who was sitting on a top bunk nearby. Will just nodded slowly. "But. I think you guys should guess to find out who Nico is dating." Jason, who was holding to me didn't like that idea. "What? That will take forever! Renya doesn't even know most people in camp half blood." Renya nodded, only knowing a few greek demigods. "Then again, Jason, I have my ways." Renya informed Jason will a small smirk of victory. "You guys each get one guess each day. You won't find out who it is until somebody guesses correctly." Percy was smiling like a two year old. I then looked up at Will, and I could tell we had the same plan. Will would ask his friends, the stolls, Lou, Katie, and his cabin to for one of them to hang out with me each day. I would only interact with Will if I needed to be healed, even then I would also go to Austin and Kayla sometime just to cover my tracts. This will be good.