Three

That sad feeling when i thought i will receive votes and comments but nah. Hahahaha

•••

"Oh my god" I ruffled and pulled my hair due to frustration. "What's the matter?" Hoseok, asked.

Still remember him? yeah, he is the one who disappeared. But now i know why.

He went to meet the principal when everything was revealed. About my murder case. He wanted to know if it's the truth or not, but.. he didn't get anything.

That's why he met me up together with Jimin, to know the truth. He finally knows the truth and believed us that it's not something that we planned.

"Jimin and Jungkook fight, just because of stupid thing" I said. We were in the class, waiting for the next lecturer four our last night class for today.

"And what is the stupid thing?" Hoseok asked. "Me.. i guess?"

"That's not good saying you are a stupid thing. Can u tell me why--" The lecturer came in, makes Hoseok stopped talking. We greeted the lecturer and we started the lesson.

On my way out from there, someone called me and it was Stacy. I picked up right away and greeted her.

My eyes widened as my movements stopped. "Stacy? why are u crying?" I asked worriedly. "please help me"

I didn't waste my time there and ran to our small apartment as i barged in. I entered her bedroom and saw blood stains on her bed and she was in the corner, crying a mess 

She doesn't have any clothes on, only blanket covered her.

"He made me drink something, and i was unconcsious. He raped me, he forced me"

From what i know, she is not a virgin which means the blood is not because she is her first time. But worst of all, because it was too painful and as she said, she was be forced.

I suddenly felt something pain under, maybe because of traumatized. I remember this scene, where he raped me. Yes, Baekhyun. But he has changed too, not the same rude and cruel guy anymore.

"L-let's go to the hospital" I told her but she was begging me to not bring her anywhere. She was afraid that every students in this campus might know about this later.

They will say that Stacy deserves this because she always hangs out with random guys. But, i know, she doesn't have any intention to do more than that. Just hang out with friends.

"It will be okay, come" I called for a cab and he picked us up from inside the campus then brought us to the nearest hospital.

As soon as she went inside the emergency room, i ran downstairs and knocked the door several times before he said to come in.

"Seokjin oppa!"

~

"How is she?" I asked. "She is okay but she needs to rest. It took time to heal her private part" Jin said, worriedly. "What is the cause?" I asked. "Too rough, forced, merciless, everything that has the same things" Jin said.

"You okay?" Jin asked as he placed his hand on mine, concerned about his younger sister. "Yeah" I nodded and landed my head on his desk. His room was cold, but i keot on holding it back.
"Anyway where is Jimin? Usually you will go everywhere with him" Jin asked, makes me gasped. "He is asleep, too tured of many assignments" I lied.

I dont even know where he is.

"Anyway, i have something to talk about" Jin said with his serious voice. I lifted my head up and looked at him.
"Why didn't u come and visit us even just for once in a week? it's not like our distances are so far away" Jin scoffed. "Yoongi is mad too, he always mumbling about you not paying us both a visit"

"Oppa did?" I laughed. "So cute both of you. Im sorry" i grinned awkwardly. "Tell oppa im sorry too"

"I dont have time to do that, telm him by yourself"

I poker faced when he said that. "This is a modern age. So many technology and yet u still are lazy to contact your sibling. I dont understand kids like you nowdays--" He was blabbering non stop.

"Okay seokjin oppa, i understand" i laughed slightly and dialed Yoongi's number. I lifted ny ohone up to my face area when he answered my video call.

"Raemi?? where are u? Calling me such a late time, why dont u sleep yet?" he asked so many questions.

"Im at the--"

"I smell something. Are u at the hospital??" He asked.

"Wait, you can smell..?"

"No im joking. There's seokjin hyung's name sign behind you by the door" I turned around and saw the door was opened with his name on it.