Six

"You okay?" Jungkook asked, and checked my face. "He didn't do anything to me" i shook my head and looked at Jungkook.

He is the one who did it.

Is that how he beated up Taehyung long ago?

My heart beated fast, too shocked and too afraid of him now eventhough he saved me.

"I-i want to go home" I told him and he nodded. He sent me to my place but he didn't go upstairs. Just sent me in front of the building.

"Jungkook im sorry about Jimin. He shouldn't--"

"Not you the one to apologies, but him. I lost my hope, Eun would never talk to me again. She even warned me about it"

My eyes grew bigger when he said that. Is that why he looks like he was stressed out back then when he beats Yojin?

"Sorry"

"Not your fault"

I bid my goodbye normally eventhough a bit scared.

I ran to the upstairs and locked the door right away. "Raemi? Is that you?" Stacy asked from inside her room. She can't move too much, but been hard.

"Yeah, it's me" I said between my panting.

•••

When i was watching a movie with Stacy in her room, someone knocked the door of our small apartment.

I froze right away, thinking about Jungkook a moment ago. But Jungkook won't go up here, maybe it's not him.

I walked to the door and carefully peeked through the door hole to see Jimin was there. I sighed in relief and opened it up as i pulled him inside right away.

"Okay, that's fast. Dont worry we have time" Jimin said. "Stop thinking dirty things you pervert" i said and closed the door then locked it. I peeked into the hole once again, to make sure nobody was there.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked. At the same time i can feel his arms were wrapped around my waist from behind. He was so smooth, just like a snake.

"Jimin, no need to do that" I warned him. "Later, you wont say that anymore after our marriage" he smirked.

"Why am i engaged to this pervert" i groaned and walked to the couch after he let go of me. "You are sweating hard, why?" He asked. If i say about Jungkook, he must be worry and wont let me see Jungkook ever again.

"Because i just got back from the class" He nodded, showing that he understands sat next to me. "Where is stacy by the way?" He asked.

Heol. If i say that she's sleeping again, he must be curious about it. Stacy wont stay at home at night, because she hangs out.

"Why do u keep on asking about her? Are u coming here to see me or her?" I asked. Good Raemi!

He chuckled before he put his hand to cupped my face. "You of course" he pulled my face closer to him and placed his lips on mine.

You shouldn't have said that Raemi.

I dont have any choice but to kiss him back. He is my fiance afterall, we both are in love. No more interruptions between us, i hope.

Out of sudden, i felt something which makes me broke the kiss. "Did u just--!"

"What? It's just a tongue"

"Watch your limits Park Jimin" i pointed at him as i warned him. "we are not married yet"

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "We will" He stated. "About that.."

"Wait dont tell me you dont want.."

"No, retard. I just want to ask if u could give me a year after we graduate for me to experience how to get a job and else. Just a year" i grinned nervously.

"You are such an independent woman. Of course" he nodded.

~

Jimin was sitting on the couch while i was making a hot chocolate for him since the weather outside is cold.

Out of sudden, his phone buzzed. He looked at his phone and checked the message he received as his face expression changed. "Raemi, lend me your phone" I quickly gave it to him.

He dialed a phone number and searched for my contact. "As expected" He said and gave me back my phone. "Can i borrow yours?" I asked as he gave me.

On my phone, Jimin dialed a phone number which is Jungkook's and on his phone, there's a message from the same number. From Jungkook to be exact.

That's too much. Do it again and i swear i will do the same thing to you..