Twenty-one

It wasn't a nice weather. It was raining hard and the lightning strikes many times as i heard the loud sounds. It's like my feelings now, about what happened and what's happening.

My eyes were staring at my phone on the study desk that i have at my small apartment. I didn't go to any classes as Jin gave me a letter as a doctor which stated me that i was sick. He was worried that if something happens to me again, i will be trauma about it again.

The chance is really big. I hope i won't.

My fingernails were knocking the desk, while staring at the phone.

As expected, the phone rang and i quickly answered it.

"That's fast"

The caller said, with a mocking tone.

With a serious tone, i said "I want to meet you"

"Brave but not so fast. It won't be entertaining if the game ends here" The psycho said with a chuckle at the end.

"Isn't it enough?! You almost kill--!" i shouted through the phone, as someone came in after she knocked my door.

She looked at me with a worry expression. "You okay?" She mouthed. I didn't end the call and nodded with a smile. I put down the phone immediately and ended the call as i nodded.

"Yeah" i told her and stood up. "Just having a fight with someone by the phone" I smiled a bit.

"Are u really sure u are okay? Im afraid that u are not. These few days, your expression darken and you seem gloomy but i wasn't dare to ask" She was a bit guilty for asking.

"If there's anything. Please just tell me, i dont want you to be like this. I want the old Raemi, the one who always cheers up" She smiled weakly.

"It's nothing. Seriously" i laughed a bit and walked to her as i hold her hand and put it on my palm. "Just a small matter. Im sorry if i make u worry" My lips formed into a smile, same goes with her.

A few days passed and Yoongi is finally in a stable state. But he wasn't awake yet and still in coma.

Even only that, i be grateful so much that he has an improvement. Better than nothing.

••

My eyes were looking at everyone that was passing by our table. Stacy was looking at me confusedly as she waved her hand in front of me.

"You are not going to eat?" She asked. "No, im full" i smiled. "You didn't eat anything but breakfast and now is 2p.m. What did u eat? air?" She asked.

"My stomach doesn't feels so good. I will skip the lunch" An awkward smile appeared as i continued to look around.

I was searching for the suspects.

Jimin, Jungkook, Baekhyun, Yoojin

I can't stop looking around until i received a message and looked down to the phone in my hand.

"Im home"

My eyes widened and stood up in sudden, makes Stacy startled.

"What??" Stacy asked. She choked on her food because of me.

"I-i want to go home for a moment. My real house" I told her and gestured to go but she hold my hand. "What about the class?" she asked. "I dont have any after this. Im sorry, got to go" I ran away after i gave her a bright smile.

I was walking to the gate, and stopped a cab as i got in and told the driver my home address. i can't stop smiling hard, he is really here.

He is here!

It took a short time when i arrived and saw Jin was with him, about to enter the house. He was surprised to see me and smiled happily.

"Hello there"