Twenty-five

I was hesitated to wear it at first but i did all the way.

The dress fit me very well, like someone who bought it knows my body shape.

I looked at the mirror, with the dark blue dress on. It's so pretty, i admit it. Whoever chose the dress and even bought it, thank you.

I let down my hair, which until my chest length and curled it a bit

Wait, what the hell am i so hyped up about?! I dont even have anyone to go to the prom with.

I didn't bring my purse, because it's inside our campus. I dont need to bring any money.

I put my id card inside the small pocket that has beside the dress. It was not too small, and it doesn't reveal. I almost didn't realised that there's a small pocket there.

My phone rang.

I looked at it, which is on the desk and bit my lower lip. "Again" I muttered under my breath.

I picked it up and listen to what he wants to say. The psycho is.

Are u getting ready for the night?

I didn't say anything.

I hope i can meet you there. U must be so beautiful, that catch everyone's attention.

I ended the call and took a deep breath. "I can do this. I won't be a coward. I want to meet him, i will find him tonight"

I put a light makeup with smokey eyeshadow just to match with my dress.

I pulled the drawer out and took a small defend knife that i bought on the other day when we were meeting up Namjoon. With the strap, i put it behind my right leg and let go of my dress to cover it.

Another 10 minutes before the prom starts. I wore my own black heels and stepped out from the apartment then locked the door.

I took the elevator and went down to the ground floor. As soon as the door opened, i saw many male students in suit, waiting for their partners for prom.

A heavy sigh escaped from my lips. I pretend that i didn't mind that much but i am. I want someoen to be by my side, im in a relationship but our relationship is not okay.

I walked by my ownself to the hall where the prom be held.

Before take the small stairs, i stopped and wore my mask properly and covered the strap with my hair. Then, i walked toward the main door and entered after i showed the guard my id.

The song was playing, and some of them already dancing, following the beats of the song. I sat on the chair after i grabbed a glass of drink.

I sat there patiently, while looking around. "Dont be so serious" Someone said and put a hand on my shoulder.

I was startled of the sudden greet and looked up right away.

"Taehyung?" I almost shouted but he covered my mouth. "Shh" he shushed me and looked around. He was wearing a mask, and a suit too. God damn it, he looks so hot!

"How did u get in??" i asked, confused. "Hoseok's id" He showed me an id, which belongs to hoseok and smiled. "im wearing a mask, the guard won't check my face"

"How you recognised me then?" I asked. "Because im your friend" he grinned and held out his hand.

"come, you want to dance?" He asked. With a little laugh, i nodded. "Im a bit lonely to be honest"

"That's why im here" He laughed and brought me to the dance floor. "Dont forget to send your pics to Sourin. You look great"

"Yeah i know that and i did" He chuckled and hold my waist, and hand while i was holding his shoulder and his hand. Our hands interwined together, feel a bit relief to know that i still have someone to stand by my side.

We followed the beats slowly and feel the music. "Why are u blocking us? We couldn't contact you" Taehyung said.

"Because of something. Im sorry" I apologised and looked down, to the floor. "You look pretty, shit i should say earlier" We both laughed at his own statement and i thanked him.

"I can't tell him the truth or the psycho will hurt him or kill him!" My brows were abridged but he couldn't see it since i was wearing a mask.

The dance floor was a bit packed but we stil can dance comfortably because all of us were following the music, our movements were in unison.

Out of sudden, someone pulled me and told Taehyung. "Change partner"

Because of the music, i can't recognise the voice. Someone pulled me and put his hand on my waist, makes me flinched a bit.

Someone with silver hair, in suit, along with silver and black mask that matched with his hair was in front of me.

"It's me" He smiled, showing his eye smile by the mask. By hearing that voice, by looking at his seductive eyes, i know it right away.

•••

Two chapters in a row, phew. I woke up in the morning and wrote these chapters right away 😂

and actually, my FIRST bias is Kim Taehyung. But now i can't choose anymore. Why am i stanning this group, now i can't decide on a bias TT