Twenty-nine

"She can't do anything now. Dont be a freak!" Eun shouted to Stacy, for her to gains her confidence and courages once again.

"B-but she might kills both of us!" Stacy stuttered.

So she is afraid of me..

"Let me go!" I growled. "Shut the fck up!" Eun walked to me and grabbed my collarshirt. "Before i do something to you, shut your little mouth!"

Stacy was about to run away bit she failed when Eun pulled her back by her hair and pushed her to me. "Stacy, this girl here was the one who ruined you. She hurts your feelings, all the time. Remember, what she did to you!"

"I did nothing to you" I said. "No, you did. You hurt her feelings, you never be pity one her. You leaved her!" Eun walked back to the couch and grabbed the knife that Stacy hold just now.

"I can't do this" Stacy shook her head while Eun was handing her the knife. "She's not your friend! End it now and we will be quiet about it"

"Stacy stop! Im your friend! i even help you before but u dont want to listen!" I shouted, while struggling.

"You leaved me. You never know how i feel toward you"

"Wait-- you.. like me?" I asked, weirdly. "I love you"

"-- as a friend--"

"Oh god just stop it! She loves you, she wants to have a relationship with u damn it!" Eun growled and stroked her hair to the back. "Ever heard of lesbians??" she asked.

"What-- dont come close!" i shouted and wanted to run but Eun hold me down.

"Am i that disgusting? Oce you leave me, nobody cares about me. I just want you to love me back. Look, im pretty now, i even went to oversea, just to have a plastic surgery" she smiled creepily.

That's why she's a beauty now, her face is not hers. Everything is because of surgery, her whole face.

"No, you are not the Stacy that i know. Dont come close!" I shouted. She gasped and stood still, shocked of what i just said as the knife fell from her hand.

"You bitch!" Eun slapped me. I never see her like this before, i thought she's a pure and innocent girl. Shit, i just caught in a lie.

"Im not a bitch" I gritted my teeth as both of us were staring at each other. It's not a lovey dovey stares but death stares. "You should know your limit" I said.

"What limit. Shut your little mouth up! That's why Jimin hates you. I can't wait for you to die, so i can replace you" She smiled and giggled.

"Watch your limit on your lies. Jimin won't sleep with a girl like you"

"He already did. And now, nobody is going to save you like they did in the past. Almost all of them are in the hospital, such a pity" She laughed.

"Dont ever dream of sleeping with Jimin. He will reject you right away, even your breath smells like vomit" i spitted on her and kicked her stomach, makes her fell to the back.

"That's hurt you stupid!" She shouted. I grabbed the knife on the floor with my legs and tried to cut the rope that tied my both hands at the back. I accidentally cut my own skin and winced in pain.

Once i cut the rope, i put it away and looked at my hands which were bleeding. I looked to Eun and hold the knife in my hand.

"I dont need anyone to save me. I won't be that pathetic anymore, ican do it alone" I said, while holding the knife.

Stacy was shaking, too afraid of me.

"So u really killed your own father" Stacy said.

"That's true. I did. And i never regret about it, he is such a jerk" I looked down at Eun who was still sraring at me.

"Explain. Everything!" I shouted, makes both of them startled. "J-jimin and I didn't sleep together" Eun looked away.

"I gave him the sleeping pills and he fainted. He didn't do anything" She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

Somehow i relieved but at the same time i dont. "But you did something to him didn't you?!" I grabbed her shirt and pushed her down to the floor and added my weight on her.

"Speak up if u dont want to die"

"Y-yes i did! I kissed him, and i--"

"Such a slut!" I slapped her and hold up the knife. "If only i can torn off your vagina now" i gritted my teeth.

Her eyes widened and she struggled to break free. "Please dont, please!" she shouted, and crying in a mess.

"Im the one who should be crying! why would u even do that?!"

She didn't say anything and closed her eyes tight. "Please dont kill me. Im sorry! im so sorry!" She shouted. Her eyes and nose were red, crying too hard.

"I couldn't believe this. Then, everything that happened is because of--"

Stacy suddenly came and wanted to hit me with a bowl but i avoided and stood up right away.

"You really ask for the worst, dont u" i asked and walked toward Stacy who was in fear. "Please dont kill me. I love you!"

Oh my god, that sounds so gross. I dont blame anyone that wants to have a relationship with the same gender, but in this case, i swear to god i want to puke.

"You really need to stop. We can't be together. This is so messed up, i dont want this! I thought we are friends, Stacy!"

"It makes me glad when you saud we both are friends when we were in our small apartment" She started to cry again.

"About Yoojin, it's not true?"

"No.. i did it by myself. I hurt myself, just to make you trust me. The bugs under your desk, blood in your shampoo, are because of us"

"The rumors about Baekhyun raped you, Eun was the one who threw the papers. About Jimin, we planned it together, so do about Jungkook. We invited him to come along, and made him drink the strong alcohol, makes him unconscious"

"What's wrong with you guys.. i couldn't believe this" Tears fell on my cheeks and i sat on the ground.

"About the guy named Namjoon, we sent a note saying that we will kill his sister if he involves in this matter. Eun hurts Hoseok is the reason he enters the hospital and Taehyung, Eun was the one who shot him"

Actually, the real psycho is not only one person. But two person. Two psychos.