Twenty-three

Im sorry for the late update (1day) because yesterday i was on my way to my hometown so yeah, no signal and i was too tired hahaha

•••

Taehyung sat down next to me and Jin sat in front of me, leaving an empty seat for Namjoon beside Jin. How sweet, i mean, as a friend-

I can't focus, i was spacing out thinking about what Yoongi wanted to say. Jin doesn't know about it because Yoongi went to meet up with Namjoon alone. Just both of them since Jin was busy.

"Dont worry, it will be okay" Taehyung told me, but i just nodded slowly.

Not too long after that, someone approached us and smiled. "Well well, same place as before but different aura i see" As soon as i heard Namjoon's voice, i looked up and stood right away.

"Whoa" He startled and backed up a bit. "I want to know, about that caller id. I want to know who is it, the one who hurt oppa" I gritted my teeth, so mad.

"Raemi, let him sit first. Hi, im Taehyung" Taehyung stood up and shaked his hand with Namjoon while pulling my shoulder slightly to make me sit down.

"And im Jin" Jin suddenly says and smiled as he held out his hand. Namjoon didn't say anything but just pokerfaced. "What? You want me to kiss u rather than handshakes??" Jin asked, a bit annoyed of Namjoon.

"You are dirty" Namjoon scoffed and replied his handshake and sat down next to Jin.

Jin called a waiter and he came with a pen and notebook to take our orders. When everyone was looking down to the menu, i glanced to the waiter when he suddenly slipped a note to Namjoon.

Namjoon was confused and read the note. His eyes grew bigger and looked at the waiter. His hands formed into fists and put down the menu right away.

"Im sorry guys, im a bit busy. See u later then?" He smiled awkwardly and about to walk away when Taehyung stood up and pulled his sleeve.

"What's the matter hyung?" Taehyung asked. "I thought we are going to discuss about it?" He continued. "I told you, im busy" Namjoon pulled and walked away from there.

Jin was disappointed and frustrated when Namjoon was a bit rude and acted weird. Jin followed after him, out from the restaurant, leaving Taehyung and I behind.

I groaned and landed my head on the table "Just plain water please" Taehyung sighed and the waiter nodded and about to leave. But before he did, I stopped him.

"You gave him a note. What is written on it?" I asked. He became nervous and looked around, then he pushed me back, and ran away.

Taehyung caught me, and chased after the waiter. Everything is in disaster, what is happening oh god!

I sat down and hold my head with both hands, trying to calm down from the stress. Out of sudden, someone threw me a paper from behind but i can't figure out who was it.

Immediately, i picked it up and opened it then read what was there. My eyes widened and shaking, while reading the note.

Pity on Kim Namjoon.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Get ready a coffin for him.

•••

Nobody knows about the caller except Namjoon. Jin couldn't find him, or contact him in anyways. He must be clever enough to block every source from Jin and I to contact him or know where he is. As expected of a hacker that's genius in computer.

Taehyung sent me to the campus and told me that everything will be okay. He said that he and Jin will try-- no he will find the culprit no matter what.

Once i arrived at the class, at 8p.m and opened the main door, nobody was there.

The lights were out, which i didn't realised before and it's very quiet.

"The class is cancelled?? Why nobody tells me??" I took out my phone to check message from anyone and gestured to go out from there.

But there's no message

A notification came up, which i thought from my classmate. I opened the message and read it

You are all alone

I didn't waste my time and wuickly pushed the door, to get out but itvwas locked. Tried my best and so many times but still failed

I got a new notification again, a message

You are all alone

Tried to open the door but failed

You are going to die tonight

You have nobody by your side

I could hurt you like i did to Hoseok

I could shoot you like i did to Yoongi

Or i could do the different way of killing you

Do u want it to be a slow one or fast?

For me, i would like to see u slowly die.