Final

"He choked her hard" Jimin shivered, just by remembered how Yoongi sent those bad threats to Eun face to face.

"Oh and oppa said that he will do the same thing if u hurt my feelings" Jimin stopped walking and looked at me. "You know i won't make u sad" Jimin curved his lips.

"Im just saying" I shrugged while smiling and continued walking.

"Anyway, where are we going?" I asked, looking at Jimin. "To the amusement park, they said that if we ride the wheel and reach the top, our relationship will last longer" Jimin smiled brightly.

"That's because they had a -- nothing. Let's just go to the playground, there's a wheel too" I cleared my throat.

"Funny Raemi, so funny" Jimin laughed mockingly and put an arm on my shoulder, pulling me closer. "No matter what, i will bring you on that wheel" He smiled like a pure kid, makes me soothe and nodded slowly.

"Fine"

•••

"YAH!"

"what?"

"You said you want to ride the ferris wheel! this is not a ferris wheel, this is a fcking roller coaster!"

"Yes that's right. Shout as much as u want, this is a roller coaster after all" Jimin smiled and looked to the front.

It's night already. Im so afraid, it looks like i will fall into a deep hole oh my god please save me, im so sorry for my past i dont want to be dead, im so sorry yoongi oppa, seokjin oppa, taehyung, jungkook, baekhyun--

In sudden the bell rang, as i heard a beep sound after it. The thing slowly move and going downwards, before it go fast.

Once it reached the time to go down, i smiled annoyedly and looked at Jimin who was looking at me and muttered something.

"I love you"

I was speechless at the moment. At the same time the ride began.

"PARK JIMIN!" i shouted out of my lungs and closed my eyes through the ride until it ended.

•••

We took the stairs to come down as i was walking like a drunk woman. "You are cruel" i scowled and looked at him. "I hate you"

He just laughed and helped me to stand properly. "So u want to ride the ferris wheel?" Jimin asked.

"Are u insane? no. Im tired, let's go home" i told him and gestured to walk away but he pulled me while laughing to the ferris wheel.

"Two person please" Jimin smiled and paid the ticket. "Wait no, i said no. yah Jimin" I hesitated.

When it's our turn, the door was opened but still, i dont want to go in. "You want to proceed or cancel?" The worker asked. "Proceed" Jimin gave her an eye smile and pushed me in, forcedly.

I was mad, really mad that he pushed me in. I dont want this!

"This is childish! how dare u push me in here!" I sat across from Jimin, doesn't want to be close with him. I was sulking and dont want to look at him, too mad.

The wheel started to move, and i quickly hold the holder. I looked down to the seat all the time.

"Come here" Jimin said, gesturing his hand. "No thank you" I scowled and didn't move.

He chuckled and changed his seat next to me then pulled me close to him. "You are afraid to heights, that's why you are so angry"

"Excuse you, im not" i rolled my eyes and looked away. "Oh shit" I said under my breath when i saw the outside. It was so high, too high for me.

I gulped hard and closed my eyes tight.

"I hate you Jimin" He laughed to hear me saying it. "But i love you"

"What if the girl is scared of heights and the boy brought him here. Won't their relationship be broken because of the afterwards fight?" I asked, trying to be professional and provoke him.

"No matter how the way is. The relationship will never breaks if both of them trust each other. Look, you are scared of heights and im here for you, right?"

He put my hair behind my ear and whispered. "Im always by your side, my future wife"

I turned around, too shock of what he said but he took the chance to catch my lips.

But i wasn't that stupid! AHAH! FOOL!

I backed up, as he missed my lips. "What a fool, u think i will fell for the same trick?"

"Yes you will" He pushed me down, makes me lie down and he quickly got on me. "You are the stupid one here" I shutted my eyes as he laughed and pecked me on my lips.

My left eye was opened, to see him. He was gesturing to sit down properly.

"That's it?" i asked.

"You want more?"

"YAH YOU PERVERT" I pushed him away and sat down a bit far from him. I was looking to other direction, covering my tomato face.

"im just joking" he laughed. "I know u dont want it. That's why i just peck your lips" Jimin took out his phone and checked the message that he just got.

I bit my lower lips, a bit disappointed of Jimin and myself.

I shouldn't avoid him that much. He is my fiance afterall. He has the rights to even kiss me.

I took a deep breath and exhaled then went to him who was focusing on his phone then sat down on his laps.

I put my hands on his shoulder and chest. "sorry" i apologised. "What for?" He asked weirdly.

"Did u lose some weight? Is it because of the psycho thingy? you should take care of yourself and no need to apologise" He sighed.

"Not about that dummy"

I scoffed and without wasting my time, i pulled him for another kiss and traced down to his jawline, giving him the pleasure.

"Raemi" He moaned in a low tone. Then, i proceeded to his neck and shoulder. I didn't missed to give him some love bites--

[WHOOPS SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS BUT IM STILL PURE. HEHEH, LALALALALA ERRBODY SAY LALALALALA EoMma Jin is here]

The end.

Okay sorry, if the ending is intterupted (fufufu) but yeah, i completed this book a bit fast from my other books.. i think.. SORRY AGAIN.

Eomma Jin won't let me to continue the last scene. He is pointing a tissue to me, help!

Anyway, thank you for reading it. Yeah yeah, im a bad author, making my readers stressed out to figure who the psycho is. That's the fun part actually :)))

and sorry for my bad grammar mistakes. Eng is not my first language afterall kekeke