Suspects

I stayed still in Jin's office while thinking about it over and over.

Jimin and Jungkook, same highschool as me and Jungkook even once loves me so hard. Makes him turned into a psycho and haunted me down. Jimin is my fiance, but it's not something that could stop him from being the psycho too.

Both of them played me hard. Including yoojin. Three of them got me suspicious when the bugs and blood incident.

Other than Jungkook and Yoojin, Jimin could be the one who put the bugs under my desk or even Baekhyun. Nobody knows who put it, and nobody even knows the bugs were there until i discovered it.

The blood, who put it into the shampoo container?

The first suspect is Jimin, but it's not impossible for the other three to break or sneak in and do it. They have grudge on me, and they want revenge. That's what wrote on their faces.

These things happen since the day they got the messages from a number which is mine but clearly it wasn't me. Except for Yoojin, he didn't get any. and when the papers flew around, like someone threw it out from the upstairs, the papers about Baekhyun's record of raping.

About the message, one of them might be the psycho, saying that he got the message too but he didn't. Instead of that, he was the one who send it to them and acted like he did nothing wrong.

So who is it?

But, this person might wants me to get confused and point the blame to someone else. The person might wants me to put all of them blame on one of them.

But whom?

Jimin and Jungkook, both of them don't like each other. They don't even want to see each other nor talk. They hate each other, that's for sure.

Jungkook kissed me and tried to do something on me when he was unconscious to surrounding. That's why Jimin hates him, besides he was a psycho. I hate him too and almost can't forgive him.

I hate Jimin, and im sure Jimin knows it too and have a grudge on me. The pictures be sent to me, of Jimin and Eun slept together. I still can't get over it. He tried to explain, and i did, but once i asked the last question, he became silent.

Jimin and baekhyun, he never wants to meet him up anymore and yet Baekhyun showed up to continue his studies in here with me. Jimin doesn't have that positive feelings when he sees Baekhyun.

Yoojin and Jungkook, they are not close too and im a bit suspicious of their friendship as classmate. Once, I was mad at Yoojin for raping Stacy and Jungkook came to save me when he was guarding me. But both of them somehow laughed a bit when i ran out from the class.

Since then, I was afraid of Jungkook because the way he hurts Yoojin badly. Yoojin might hate Jungkook for that and yes of course, he hates me too for blaming him. He doesn't wants people to know about it but i already did and he tried to cover it up.

• I told Baekhyun it wasn't me but he won't listen to me. What if he hates me for letting down his reputation and his name.

• Jimin apologised but i avoid him and rejected his apology. He said to Jungkook that he will have my heart back.

• Jungkook apologised and i accepted it a little bit. But then, he told me that he will make me rely on him and he will have me for his own. Jungkook once a psycho, nobody knows if he will becomes one again.

• Yoojin lied to me and even covered it up about what he did to Stacy. He knows that i know everything, he won't just let me go with it.

I need to be aware of it. Years ago, bacl to the highschool, i never thought that Jungkook is the psycho. He was like wearing a mask and hid his true self.

What if, this time the psycho are doing the same and i never know who is it?

Jeon Jungkook
Park Jimin
Byun Baekhyun
Hae Yoojin

oh my god it's driving me insane!