Nine

Baekhyun was by my side, like, almost for the whole day. He knows what happened, he has the rights since he is my cousin.

I couldn't sleep, i lost my apetite, im not as enjoyful as i was before.

Why is this happening to me. What have i done to deserve this kind of punishments?

Without realising it, when i was looking down to my juice, drop by drop of tears escaped and fell on my cheeks.

"Dont cry" baekhyun said and wiped my tears. "Look, dont u think there's a misunderstand or something?" He asked.

"Everything has been explained. He stopped talking after that" I wiped tge rest of my tears and looked down to my handwatch. "I need to go to my class now" i told him and stood up.

"okay, wait for me at your class after it ends. I will come" I nodded and walked away from there. I threw my juice box into the dustbin and made my way to the class.

It's been five days already, and Jimin apologised for times already but i just be deaf and walked away from there. There's no point of forgiving him. He will do the same thing again, and what's worse, with Jungkook's crush.

I wonder how Jungkook feels if he saw this picture.

~

After the class, i waited for almost ten minutes but Baekhyun didn't come. I feel uneasy and weird about it, usually he will comes right on time. Out of sudden, i saw Stacy was running to me and cathed her breath. "Baekhyun!" She pointed to the hallway, makes my eyes widened 

I controlled my feelings, to not show anything before i see what's happening. At the badminton court, there were many people gathered around as many sheets of papers flew around.

I looked down and saw a paper under my feet. Slowly, i picked it up and i couldn't be any shock than this.

It's about Baekhyun. His record of raping someone when he was a teenager. It was me, his victim but i thsi record doesn't have my name on it. Like someone covered it up. I looked up, to see who threw the papers from up there, but i couldn't detect anyone suspicious.

Baekhyun wasn't there, where is he?

I threw away the paper and wanted to find him when i saw Jimin and Jungkook. They were far away from each other but still, facing me.

They saw me, but they keep on a straight face.

I gritted my teeth and hissed then ran away frin there, to the men dormitory. I knocked Baekhyun's dorm, but nobody answered me.

I thought of giving up when he didn't answer me at all. But then a voice greeted me.

"Is it true, that you are the one did it?" Baekhyun asked, leaning by the door without opening it. "What?! There's no way i could do that!" I shouted  "Open this door please" I begged.

"They said they saw you throwing those papers. I wonder if u hate me so much and spread the news about me being a rappist"

"I dont hate you! It's not me!"

"Im sorry if i give you any troubles. But, there's no need to do that" he sobbed and walked away from the door.

~

I made my way to his dorm and opened it right away as he didn't lock the door. "Raemi?" Jimin asked and put down the cup that he was holding. His housemmate wasn't there, thank god. I barged in without thinking about that.

"What's wrong with you!" I slammed down the paper on the table, makes him startled. "I didn't do it" He sighed. "You are the only one who hates him" I said, pointing out the guilt on him.

"and that's the only reason you come here to see me?" He chuckled and looked at me. "If this could make you to come here and talk to me, i would be happy to throw this record everyday"

"You--" I gritted my teeth. "Who did this?!" I asked. "Nobody knows. That's the mystery. Do u remember about the past? Where we need to find the person and.. it's Jungkook?"

"You just want to put the blame on him"

"He once a psycho Raemi. Nobody knows about this person. He could be him, think about it again"