Eighteen

"Why your face is all red?" Yoongi asked, making me flustered. "Someone just breaks your window with a brick and you thought that i will be quiet about it?"

"Whoa, chill. I was sleeping that moment though" Yoongi laughed. "What IF, next time the person hurt you when you are sleeping"

"Okay, that's enough. No more negative thinking. Just focus on your study, dont worry i will be safe. I know what to do with this person" He gave me a smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Hey im not a little kid" i scoffed. "Yeah.. just realised it. You are an adult now" Yoongi smiled and sighed. "an.. adult" He nodded and stood up walked away from there.

When he repeated that im an adult, i can see his expression changed. More like.. sad?

As soon as i went back to my small apartment, Stacy was there sitting on the couch. I couldn't see her face and became weird, what is she doing?

I walked closer to her and hold her hand, caught her attention as she quickly pulled her hand away frim em and wiped her tears.

"What's wrong??" She looked away. As she inhaled, she turbed to me with a smile. "Nothing at all. Just missing my mother" She flapped her hand in front of me slightly and walked to the door.

"I want to buy at the convenience store. Do u want anything--"

"Stacy, tell me the truth" i said out loud. She was shocked and stood there speechlessly to heard my loud voice.

"Why were u crying" i asked, still curious about it. "I told you, my mom--" She saw my expression that was serious as hell. She let go of the doorknob as tears fell on her cheeks.

"He.. won't let me go" Stacy shook her head and looked to her feet. "He warned me. If i tell you anything about us, he won't hesitate to do something else on both of us"

"What do u mean by to do something on us?" Both my brows were abridged. "I dont know. Why would i know about that?" She wiped her tears. "Im sorry for involving u in this matter. You should stop care about me"

"No i won't. We are housmate and friends. I couldn't possibly just let you take care of this problem by yourself"

"You don't know what he will do to you. He once be called as a stalker at our school" She bit her lower lip. Out of sudden, i smiled weakly.

"Listen, i had someone who likes me too bad too. He even someone that i know but i won't just give up like that. I asked for help, and they helped me to go through this"

"I dont have any friends to ask for" She shook her head.

"What about me? Think before talk. Im here for you, always here" I pulled her closer and hugged her as she cried on my shoulder.

The psycho is chase after me.
Settle down the problem with Yojin and Stacy.
Yoongi almost get hurt by the psycho.
Jungkook, Jimin, Baekhyun, or even maybe Yojin.

Who is the psycho?

All of them has hatred feelings toward me.

•••

I went to the class in the next morning and sat down on my usual seat but this time Hoseok wasn't there with me.

I miss him.

The class started right after i sat down and in the middle of learning, something makes a very loud sound. It stung my ears because of the sounds.

I was searching for it as i stopped moving and looked at my desk. My eyes widened, afraid of what's under it as i noticed it cane from under my desk.

Slowly, i pulled up the desk to see what's under it. There were so many insects, cockroaches, crickets, spiders and much more.

I moved away right away and make a loud sound as i fell on the ground when i felt something was crawling on my hands. i shouted and moved away from the place, caught the students and lecturer's attention.

"Oh shit! cockroaches!" A boy that was sitting in front of me shouted and stood up, makes other students cringe and disgusted by it.

I looked down, at Yojin and Jungkook that were sitting at the desk on down side, while looking at me. They didn't say anything and just looked down back to their papers.

What the hell is wrong with them?!

"Stop doing this!" I shouted, and took my bag then rushed out from the class by using the second door upstairs.

Before i left, i tilted my head to them as Yojin laughed slightly and Jungkook was smiled to the side a bit while finishing his works.