Twenty-six

"Jimin?"

He nodded when i called his name. He smiled again "You wear it" He said.

We were still dancing, i dont know why, somehow i dont want to let go of his hand, i dont want him to let go of me. I missed his touch.

"Did u buy this?" i asked. He nodded "As i thought, it looks so amazing with you. You look so beautiful" He complimented and brushed his thumb on my cheek. "I can tell u that it's your right away with your body shape, your hair and the way you move. I know you well"

I want to cry, i missed him so much but i dont want to do it in front of him.

He was taller than me, i was 169 cm and he's 175. I wore a normal inch heels, which makes our heigh is the same. I landed my forehead on his shoulder in sudden, makes him weird.
"What's wrong? Your head's spinning?" he asked. "No" i shook my head. "Just let me be like this for a while" i said.

He chuckled a bit and nodded. "Let's go outside" Jimin pulled my hand and brought me to the corridor at the outside. The wind blows, but not too strong, just like a calm one.

Jimin suddenly stood behind me and wrapped me in his arms while i was facing the moon. "Jimin" i called him.

"Remember when we were doing this together, for the first time when i confessed to you? at the school rooftop?" He asked.

Slowly, i nodded and bit my lower lip because the sad feelings come through. "I remember" i said.

"Why can't we be like before? Why our relationship is broken by time, i miss you raemi" he said and placed his chin on my bare shoulder.

"I dont want to talk about that" I shook my head. I dont want to ruin the night, i dont want to spoil my mood, i need to be focus on searching for the psycho and not stressing out for this matter.

He sighed and let go of me. "Look at me" he said, more to a command. In a slow motion, i turned to him as we both faced each other.

"I love you, okay? i won't do anything that makes you sad" He said and removed my mask. He did the same thing to his, revealing his charming face.

"Since when u dye your hair?" i asked, changing the subject. "Stop changing the topic" He sighed.

"I trusted you before" i muttered under my breath. "Then please trust me again" he put a hand under my hair, on my neck and pulled me closer.

I want this but i dont want to be a fool anymore.

Without any talks, he pulled my face closer and shared a passionate kiss with me. It's a long and sweet kiss, makes me shrugged off every problems.

I miss his touches, his kisses, his sweet words.

In sudden, someone came and chuckled a bit.

We broke our kiss and looked at the person who was on our way to us.

He was wearing a gold mask, and white suit. "Never thought that this will be happens" He smiled mockingly.

"Cut it out Jungkook" Jimin groaned and hold my hand. "Stay away from her" Jimin continued.

"No, you are the one who stay away from her. She's mine" Jungkook shook his head and crossed his arms in front of chest.

Some students came, which Jimin and I quickly wore back the our masks. "That's much better, at least i dont need to see your face" Jungkook hissed at Jimin.

"Then leave"

"No, i won't unless you leave first" Jungkook shrugged.

Jimin laughed. "You really want me to kick the ass of yours" Jimin walked toward Jungkook and grabbed his collar. At the moment, someone appeared next to me.

"Should we buy a popcorn?"

"Stop it Taehyung. Im afraid that it will be a huge fight" i said.

"Watch this. Yah you freaks! Fighting can't solve anything. Don't your mama tells you that? Aigo, such a kid. Fighting over girls. BOOOOO"