Eleven- Psycho

I bit my nails, i didn't get anything yesterday. Yojun didn't even talk to me, he doesn't want to. He thought that talking to me is pointless, well that's right too.

I dont know who i should trust, who i should point my finger to. Who is the culprit behind all of these?

I lifted my phone up in front of ny face and once again, dialed Baekhyun's number.

He didn't pick up.

He will never pick my calls. Many time i called him already, but he didn't answer and just declined.

What should i do

~

Night falls and i was making a ramen because i was too lazy to cook. Stacy is staying at the library, to study for the coming test.

Right, i should be studying too but what am i doing here? eating ramen.

I was pouring the ramen into the bowl and about to eat when the unknown sender sent me another message.

Good job on avoiding those guys but you are not good enough to catch me. I love to see u suffer like that

I tightened the phone in my grip and put it down as i hold my head. "Im used to these kind of message. Now im going to eat my ramen peacefully" i sighed and began to eat the ramen.

I thought i could shrugged it off. But i couldn't. Who is this unknown person? who does she/he wants? Loves to see me suffer? No im not. Well, yes i am.

You are so stupid

You are an idiot

Can't catch me right away

Now nobody is going to help you

You are all alone

I covered my ears with each buzzes that i received when the unknown sender sent me messages. I couldn't focus on my studies, i need to stop this! I muted my phone right away

My phone doesn't ring anymore, makes me sighed in relief

Find me, each time u do a wrong choice, i will do something which is 'wrong' too.

I stared at the last message, as it was like a warning message. It reminded me of Jungkook, which sent Jimin a message, that he will do the same thing if he keeps on doing the sane thing to him.

Jungkook? I asked myself. "No, this is just a prank. I will ignore it" i shook my head and continued my studies.

Two days passed, nothing happens. As i thought, just a prank.

Three days, nothing.

Four days, still nothing.

But on the fifth day, i received another message.

You dont want to talk to me? Im good with that. You want to end our relationship? I will do it, so come and see me now. Tell me face to face

"Jimin?!" i shouted angrily. Everyone arounds me was shocked and looked at me who act like a mad person.

I excused myself from the class eventhough the lecturer was still there. I said i have an emergency and checked my phone to see Jinin's schedule. He doesn't have any class, which means he must be in his apartment.

I sbeaked in and knocked the door several times until someone opened the door. "Is Jimin there?" I asked politely but my brows were narrowed. "No, he is not in here" He shook his head. "He said that he went to library.. i think?"

"Okay thank you" i ran away from there and made my way to the library. I was angry, too angry that finally found out who the sender is but this is a library, i should low my voice down.
I got in and searched for him i saw he was reading a book by the window. I formed my hand into fist and walked to him.

He looked up to me in surprise and blinked several times. "What are u doing here?" He asked. "Dont play around. Come!" i pulled his sleeve and brought him to the outside, at the stairs where there's no people.

"Are u challening me? end the relationship? You really want me to do that?" I asked angrily. "What the hell are u talking about??" Jimin asked.

"Stop acting" I hissed and showed him my phone. "Who sent u this" he asked seriously. "You" I answered with my monotone.

"I didn't. Just because we are in a relationship, you want to point at me?" he asked. "Why dont u try asking Baekhyun or Jungkook?" he asked.

"They are in a relationship with you too. As u said, Jungkook is a friend which is friendship and Baekhyun is your cousin, a family"