Chapter 2: Assigning Clubs

Ren opened his eyes at the sound of a loud crash, "Morning" the blonde boy said with a wide grin. Ren just looked at him then stood up, stretched then walked for the door. "Ah wait up, my names Akira whats yours?" he said smiling. "My name is Ren." he said to Akira then continued walking, the blonde boy followed him all the way to the schools auditorium and where Ren sat he sat beside him, Ren was slightly bothered by it but inevitably accepted it without question.

People began pouring into the auditorium a few minutes later, a white haired boy sat on the other side of Ren but he didn't say a word.
The students started to talk amongst themselves and after a few minutes Todo slowly walked on to the stage "Good morning everyone, i'm glad all of you could make it to this school" he said softly but loud enough to be heard. "Now then we will be assigning you each a club depending on what we see after a few spars, tests and finally when we unleash your aura so that you may grow it and learn your true power." He said all of this with a certain air of leadership, nobody spoke they just nodded, a few grunted as to agree.

"Please split into groups of ten and spread out." Todo said to the students.
Everyone spread out, Ren and Akira where split up into different groups in the confusion, there were now.seven groups of ten spread out across the massive area, seven men in black suits split up between the groups and began explaining what will happen "Firstly i would like to ask, who is the strongest here?" he said looking at everyone in the group Ren was in, everyone but Ren raised their hand. The man smiled and pointed at Ren "Come here you will be first, might as well cancel the weak out faster." he said arrogantly, before he finished laughing Ren already had his tonfas out, he jumped a few feet off the ground and slammed the left one on  the top of the mans head, he dropped to a knee and jabbed the right one into the mans chest pushing him back to the ground.

Rens glare could have killed a soft soled person "Your not even worth my time." he said coldly then went back to leaning on the wall, although this time after seeing the blur of attacks the other group members drifted a few feet off to the sides of him, he intimidated them. The man on the ground chose not to get up after seeing the ferocious display, the Principal Todo walked up slowly with his cane, he had a warm smile when he looked at Ren, anyone for that matter "You have very decent skill for a citizen, who taught you may i ask?" he said softly. Ren held the principles gaze but in return to the warm smile he kept a straight face "I learned of my own accord."he said bluntly "i see... Well with some training you would be a very scary opponent." the old man laughed to himself but inside he knew this boy could be dangerous one day, "Anyways i'll replace your referee but please, don't hit this one unconscious." he said softly then turned and walked off to a higher seat to watch all of the students easier. The referees began to explain how the battles will take place and who would fight who, the Refs limed the students up and began to talk the rules over to the students so as to keep the safety of the students.

Akira was up first to fight a man that had to be at least one hundred pounds heavier than him, he was excited although they took his sword away and replaced it with a wooden one he was still ready for this. "Both sides ready?" they nodded a yes, "Alright... Begin!" the bigger boy immediately leaped for Akira but he hit the floor as Akira sidestepped him and swung the wooden blade down unto him so hard it would surely leave a welt, the bigger student kicked his feet from under him and jumped to his feet, as the boys hands shot for his neck Akira rolled over jumped up then kicked the bigger boy in the back, it had little effect due to the size difference so he continued to spin and slammed the wooden sword down on the boys shoulder then jumped back, the boy grabbed his shoulder and yelled in pain for a moment and just as he was getting up the ref called the spar and Akira won.

Ren stepped up to where he was supposed to stand for the fight, the other boy very cautiously stood across from him, "Begin!" the ref yelled. Ren just stood there waiting, the other boy held a bow staff, he slowly began to inch forward when he noticed Ren had disappeared, he noticed a slight movement below his chin when he felt Ren slam his elbow into his chin knocking the boy unconscious, he sighed then picked the boy up then him over his shoulder then carried him to the side and dropped him, everyone else just stared at him in awe, even they as they watched the whole thing didn't realize Ren had ever moved before his opponent was hit. The ref called the match and the next one began, the matches continued for some time and only a few others showed promise, they narrowed it down to half of the people they had before, the rest went to their classes whereas the ones who passed this part get to learn more advances skills.