Chapter 4: Forming Bonds

A boy with white hair that falls just above his eyes was about to get ready for his match when suddenly his opponent attacked, he did a back flip to move out of the way. He threw his hand out at the air and everyone seemed confused, until his opponent was suddenly cut and stayed in one place "what?" the opponent said a little confused, "for this specific match i tied little metal balls at the ends of the strings to hold unto things so it would be easier to trap you without killing you, idiot you fell for it." said the silver haired boy, his name was Tetsu.

The ref called the match and thankfully that was the last test, each group only had five people left. Now they where going to begin naming who was in each group, namely the ones with the most wins, Akira you will be assigned to the Sun club." "Yes! Glad i don't have to swing this sword around randomly anymore." he said with a grin.

"Ren you are assigned to the Cloud club." he sighed then they continued, "Tetsu you are in the Storm club." he smiled "I already knew." he said confidently he had white hair and stood around 6'0 he was slender but was built well he is 16 , Misuto you are in the Mist club." She didn't say anything she just smiled, she was 5'4 and had a purple and white mix hair color she is 16.

"Satoru you are assigned to the Rain club." He smiled and did threw his fist in the air in excitement, he was around 6'1 and had an athletic type build, he seemed like a rather loud and outgoing person, he had short black hair and light brown eyes that sparkled when he smiled, he is 16.

"Hiraishin you are assigned to the Thunder club." the young boy yelled in happiness, he was only 13 years old and had curly black hair, he is 5'0 and his personality is just annoying everyone thought.

"Yuki you will be in the Sky club." Yuki seemed surprised and pointed at himself "me? Are you sure?" the refs assured him he was the one, he was utterly shocked, he stood about 5'7 with straight black hair that came down to his nose if he didn't flip it to the side, he wore a long sleeve white shirt with a black vest over it, he had black pants on and was
Being watched by quite a few people but he wasn't sure why, he has soft blue eyes and smiled brightly he is 16.

"Now then students this concludes the meeting you may do as you please for the rest of the day." everyone began dispersing.

Ren walked his own way to get away from the crowd of people, he disappeared after a few moments, Tetsu walked over to Yuki "hey its nice to meet you!" Tetsu said with a grin "its nice to meet you as well Tetsu, i watched your fights and your pretty amazing." Yuki said with true sincerity, he smiled back at Tetsu.

Meanwhile the Principal was meeting with the Vice principal to talk over the members of each club. "i was not expecting those seven to be the top of their clubs already, although i cant complain since from the start i was drawn to them.. Especially Yuki he is such a kind young man isn't he Vice?" he was also a little surprised "Yes sir it was unexpected but i'm happy Yuki got to join the Sky club, the others seemed secretive and dark in my opinion." he said with a snort. "Ah yes i forgot to tell you our adviser Sin from the main branch is here." he said with a seemingly uncomfortable voice.

Vice lost his balance for a second and processed what Todo had just said "are you serious?! Where!" he said with obvious unease, "Why i'm right here Vice" said someone from the other side of the room, he hadn't been noticed because he was the main branches head hit man, Vice took a step back "its always nice to see you two." Sin said in his normal snake like voice, he was 6'3 with blood red hair and was built like a snake too, he was slender and carried around finger claws that where attached to his hand by a leather glove, he called them his fangs, he wore a full black suit with a red tie and walked up to Vice in pure silence, Vice tried to talk bit only muttered out "hello..." in a weak tone. He truly hated this man and he had good reason, Sin killed anybody and anyone at any given time even if there was no reason for it, he had permission to do as he pleases since he was so important to the Government.

Even Todo felt he was pinned by a snake in this mans presence, he was very strong himself but this man was on a whole different level, he had an aura only high ranking people who had the proper training could see and his was masked with blood.

"Well i just wanted to stop in and see how you two are doing." he said placing a hand on each of their shoulders then walked past them for the door but stopped "Oh and, i think ill pay the tops of the clubs a visit before i go." he said with blood lust in his voice, he walked out. Vice was in a panic "Sir we need to stop him!" "Vice you know we don't have the power nor authority to do so.. I just hope those poor children don't die." he said with worry, the two of them sat down in silence and waited for it to happen.