Chapter 5: Sin

He was walking through the school in almost a slither, people veered away from him as if they could tell he wanted to kill. He spotted Akira talking with some people in front of a classroom, he smirked knowing it was him from watching the battles. He walked up to the boy and Akira smiled "Hel.." he managed to get out before he was kicked through the window on the second story, the man looked out and seen the boy squirming and slowly getting up, Sin jumped out and landed on his feet as if it was no problem "Is that all it takes to defeat the Sun these days?" he laughed to himself but it was almost a hiss, "I don't know who you are but your strong! I will defeat you." Akira yelled in excitement. But he didn't realize that Sin had disappeared, Akira felt a tap on his shoulder and the moment he turned his head a fist slammed him to the ground and had something stab his side at least half an inch in "This is no fun." the Red head hissed "get out of my sight." he said sending a kick at Akiras head, but Akira caught it and threw it back at the man, Sin became amused and began stomping on him and picking him up slamming him to the dirt until he had became unconscious, even then he kicked him once more sending him flying eight feet away.

Tetsu heard something going on and seen the fight from halfway through if you could even call it that, he began running down the stairs and stood thirty feet away from Sin once he finished with Akira "Stop hes had enough!" Tetsu yelled with anger. "Oh? Are you Storm.. Interesting." Tetsu knew how this man worked just from watching one fight, he already threw four knives past Sin and a fifth directly at him and instantly after he threw ten more, Sin caught all ten and dropped them then jumped doing a mid air side flip landing beside the wires that attached to the knives, "Interesting that's a very rare technique nowadays, I commend you for knowing it." he said as he pulled a small coin from his pocket and flicked it at Tetsu, it smacked him in his forehead with so much force it knocked him out and he fell not far from Akita, With two out of the way within half an hour he was getting bored.

He was walking through the garden continuing his search for the other five when he spotted one, it was Misuto she was watering some of the flowers. "Hello Child." he said acting nice, she was more spiritually trained than the others and seen his aura, she jumped back and created an image, to any normal person it would seem as if the plants had really grown and began wrapping their vines around them but Sin seen further than that, he knew it was just a trick and continued walking towards her, she was scared and swung her bo-staff at him, he grabbed it and threw it to the side "You have skill but you lack physical power, your nothing really." he said losing the interest he had before, "And what do you think your doing" came a voice from a balcony attached to the garden house, Sin turned his head and smirked "Who are you little boy?" he said with curiosity, Sin hadn't managed to see Ren or his fights since he left sooner than he wanted. Ren jumped down from the balcony and landed roughly seven feet from Sin, he glared at the red haired man with disgust "Leave." Ren said bluntly, "I would much rather find out why your the first one to seem powerful." he said back coldly. As soon as he finished his sentence Ren swung his left tonfa at Sins neck, it was blocked in an instant, he swung his right tonfa and spun it in hand to change positions at the last second it happened so fast even Sin wasn't expecting it and was hit above his eye leaving a small trickle of blood from his eyebrow, Ren seen he was caught off guard and jumped back to kick him but he was too slow, Sin was amused now and was already behind Ren, he jabbed his claws at the back of his neck but Ren Blocked them and only got cut on his right forearm, they jumped apart and waited for the other to make a move. After watching each other for a minute Ren dashed towards Sin and sent a flurry of attacks at him leaving a few scrapes and bruises, just as he was finishing up the blur of attacks Sin grabbed both weapons and pulled Ren at him, he slammed his talons into Rens right side below his ribs it dug in deep but missed organs, Ren winced at the pain and dropped to a knee Sin kicked him over and lunged at him again but Ren rolled to the side and elbowed him to the ground, "You aren't a pushover like the others i see, i don't want to make you think you have a chance so ill show you a glimpse of my true power." he said with blood lust, suddenly the claws on his fingers grew as long as swords "Do you see how different we are boy? Your nothing to me, this isnt even a percent of my power!" he screeched at Ren, his vision was getting blurry but he stood anyways without his tonfas "Ill kill you." Ren said with a deadly glare in his eye, Sin laughed and ran at him swinging the sword like hands but Ren managed to dodge, this went on for a while, soon he managed to corner Ren "this is the end for you kid." he said amused "normally id let you live but i cant allow you who managed to draw my blood live." he hissed then began swinging, Ren blocked with his arms and tried to dodge but a few moments later he was in tatters and fell to the ground 'Damn it!" he cursed to himself 'Move!' he yelled to his body inside his head. Sin stomped on his arm and kicked him around a little before Ren grabbed his foot, his hand was kicked to the side and stomped on, Ren swore he wouldn't lose to this man he was angry, Sin lifted Ren by the collar of his shirt "Wheres the Sky?" he questioned, Ren only pointed up but was slammed to the ground, "Fine then ill just kill you if that's what it takes." he said without batting an eye, Ren tried to stand but couldn't manage more than being on all fours, he couldn't hear his surroundings anymore and he was quickly losing his vision, he fell to his side and layed limp watching the ground fade into darkness then, he fell unconscious. Sin was about to finish him when a booming voice halted him, it was Todo "I have a message from your boss to leave the school immediately! This is not your territory." he yelled at the red haired man, "Then ill take my leave old man, wouldn't want to anger my boss now would I?" he hissed then walked away with his cut and a few bruises.

Todo looked at Misuto "Are you alright?" he asked, she nodded so he sighed then ran to Ren, the boy was cut everywhere, some spots deeper than others but he wasn't in good shape, Todo had already gotten Akira and Tetsu to the Hospital, he picked up Ren carefully and jogged towards Vice's car, "Hurry there he isn't in good shape!" he said quickly to Vice, he drove fast and once he got there he carried Ren inside he was immediately put in a bed and his wounds were tended to.

Hours passed until Todo and Vice walked in to check on him, he was still unconscious they knew because from what they seen he woke up at a hair falling "Did this kid really manage to hurt that guy?" Vice said quietly, "Yes i'm surprised myself, i knew he came off as powerful but his whole attitude is intimidating for a child." he laughed softly "He should pass us soon Vice." "He will make a good Cloud Guardian for Yuki." said Todo, they both left the room and Ren breathed slowly, he wasn't awake but he had heard what they said instinctively.