Chapter 6: Moving In

It was early morning, the sun was just over the trees and the birds were chirping, a nurse was walking into Rens room with his breakfast but he was gone, his tattered clothes were taken and the hospital ones folded and sat on the table beside the nicely made bed, the window was open and there was a slight breeze.

Ren had left an hour earlier and was walking back to the school, he was limping and sore all over, the wound below his ribs had re-opened and blood was beggining to show through the bandage, he continued to walk until Vice pulled up in his car "Get in, im amazed you can still walk after that." he said being honest, Ren just looked at him for a moment then opened to passenger side door and got in, it was quiet until around halfway back when Vice turned his head to him for a moment "so what made you challenge him? Was is because of Misuto and the others or your own reasons." he questioned, "I did it of my own accord, the others played no role in my fighting him i simply wanted to see why you backed down to him." he stated firmly. "You were spying on us?" "No i was listening to your conversation outside the door." he replied to Vice. 'This kids attitude reminds me of stories about the first Cloud' Vice thought to himself as they pulled into the school, "Your room is set up with the tops of the other classes so heres the key. Your room number is 316." he said as Ren took the keys and got out.

Ren made it up the second flight of stairs with a little effort, he was definitely hurting as he was leaning against the wall breathing heavily, he slipped and was about to fall down the stairs when a hand clasped his arm and pulled him back up, "Gotcha." Yuki said as he smiled at Ren "I heard about your fight yesterday. You and the others were messed up pretty bad huh? Im sorry i wasnt there to help.. Not that i could have done much." he said scratching the back of his head emberresed and sorry, Ren looked at him for a moment then sighed "Its fine, i handled it and nothing went to out of hand." he said slowly, Yuki smiled again then pulled Rens arm over his shoulder and helped him to the room, "I dont need your help." Ren said Agrivated that he was relying on Yuki for the time being, "I know that but its easier to work as a team like this, we need to function as a family." Yuki said back softly, they entered the room. It was quite a big room, there was seven beds a bathroom and a kitchen all of which were very nice,outside the window they had a clear view of the school campus. Yuki set Ren down on the bed furthest from everyone as it was what he wanted, Yuki took the one nearest to the window. Akira with not many injuries was sleeping two beds down from Yuki, Tetsu was sitting down working on his knives since yesterday he was humiliated, he had a bandage around his head and looked up with a big smile "Good morning Boss, Ren." he said cheerfully, after recieving a smile from Yuki he went back to his work, Misuto was organizing her things on the desk beside her bed, it was the closest one to Rens but was still ten feet away, she seen him and looked to the side quickly "Th..thank you." she mumbled, he grunted then looked away as he layed down, Satoru was in the Kitchen making breakfast for everyone, he prefered to cook than to eat the schools food and he was talented at his work too, Hirai just got out of the shower and walked out to the kitchen, he had his pants on but lacked his shirt "Whats for Breakfast?" he said curiously, Satoru was about to answer when Tetsu yelled "Would you shut up you havent stopped talking all morning!" he said getting annoyed, "Well if it wasnt for your stupid face i wouldnt have to talk to forget about it!" he retorted "That doesnt even make sense you idiot!" Tetsu said as he jumped at him and punched the top of his head, "Ow! Fine i had to clean my stuff up anyways.." he said trying to act cool as he sat there for a moment, Tetsu really hated Hirai since the boy was very outgoing past the point of annoyance, he was always screaming and starting arguements. "Calm down you two just get along." Yuki said with a hint of laughter, "Breakfast is done everyone!" Satoru yelled as he set out seven plates filled with grilled fish, steamed white rice and green tea to drink. "Woah that looks amazing!" Tetsu said as him amd the others looked at it in awe, Ren got up and sat down at the table with the others, "Thank you." he said grateful for thw food, Satoru smiled and nodded, Everyone began eating and from the expressions on their face it was delicious.

After breakfast they finished unpacking their belongings into their general area, "Okay everyone im sure you all know this but our first day of training starts tomorrow, we may have a team activity for this so we should be ready for it, does anyone want to say anything?" he said to everyone, they all shook their heads no and most were surprised how good of a leader he was so far, he seemed dependable so they were looking forward to seeing his skills in battle. "Alright well since some of you had a rough day yesterday lets take today off and relax." he smiled and everyone decided to stay in the room, Ren wanted to walk around the campus but he couldnt on his own for long so he chose not to, after a while they ate lunch once they were done they heard a faint knock on the door, "I got it!" Hirai yelled, he opened the door and it was Todo "Hello everyone. I just came to see how your all taking to the move." he said kindly. "I think its going great old man!" Hirai said loudly with a grin, Tetsu grabbed his shoulder and threw him behind him "Sorry sir hes a little stupid, we are doing fine." he said apologetically, Todo nodded "Alright well i will see you all tomorrow, good afternoon." he said and walked back down the stairs, Tetsu shut the door and sighed "Tomorrows going to be interesting huh Boss?" he said to Yuki, He agreed then they all layed down as it was a long day for everyone.