Chapter 9: Training

The next day none of the seven were seen coming from their room, Hirai was in one of the schools training rooms, the walls were like gel so if someone were to hit them it would do minimal damage. Vice and Hirai were only a few feet apart, "Now then i will teach you every pressure point in the human body, you will listen or i will use every one you dont remember at the end on you.. Understand?" he said while grinning, "Yes sir!" Hirai yelled eager to become stronger, they both got into their stances and were ready to spring at eachother, Vice moved first and Hirai moved to block it but both of his arms fell limp, "what the hell?" he said in a high pitched tone, Vice took a step back "i suppose i should lecture you now so you can understand, what i just did was run at whilst only keeping my arms beside me and the moment you moved your shoulders to move your arms i struck so the secind your arms were up i would hit, understand?" he said ehile patting Hirai on the head, "Yeah i get it so ill just get fast enough to block it and get you back! Stupid old man." he said a little annoyed while swinging his limp arms in a circle "i call this tornado slap!" he said with an idiotic expression, Vice sighed and placed a hand over his eyes for a moment "How am i supposed to teach a complete fool?" he asked himself, "alright then lets continue." he said, Hirai had feeling in his arms again and nodded, they continued for two hours and finally Hirai was beginning to understand, he had already mastered eight if them and even though he couldn't come close to hitting Vice still, he was proud.

Akira was in the boxing ring with the giant man, "Begin!" he roared at Akira, the giant stood there waiting for him to move and a moment later Akira sprinted at him and swung as hard as he could, the giant stopped it with only a finger "you lack power, leverage and speed, work on all of it understand?" he said while looking at the blonde boy, "Alright... And whats your name anyways?" he asked the man, "Golian, now redo." he said in his deep voice, Akira went back ti his side and ince he was told to start he ram at him again inly this time he faked a hit to his face and leaped to the side almost landing a hit under Golians arm, "not bad kid, hold your hands around your nose so you can block and hit quicker understood?" he said with a very slight grin, Akira nodded then went back to his side "Ready?" the blonde boy nodded "Go!" he boomed, Akira ran at him once more.

Satoru was on a knee behind the dojo waiting for his masters command, "Stand." he said softly, Satoru did as he was told and the moment he stood his master threw him a wooden sword "What is this for?" He asked a little confused. "That is a Bokken.. You will be training with it." his master replied in almost a whisper, Satoru walked over and placed his sword leaning against the fence that lined the back of the dojo, his master held a bokken as well, "Satoru do you see that rock in front of me?" Satoru nodded and looked at it, the rock was about seven foot tall and nine foot wide, "This will be one of the techniques you will be learning so watch closely, it is called Pelting Rain." Satoru watched as the little man brought the bokken to his side and swiped forward, nothing happened for a moment and he was confused until the rock split in two and slid apart, "How did you.." he said in awe, "it isn't about the force you put into it, do not cut to cut and do not cut air, cut the water in the air and send that pressure at your target." his master said smiling through his long white beard, "try it on that training dummy over there." the old man gestured for the dummy, Satoru walked over to it and bent his knees, he closed his eyes and breathed in and out slowly as he readied himself, he swung and the dummy rattled in its place, he looked at his master dissapointed but was told to look back at the post.. It was cut four inches in with only a bokken.

Tetsu was laying on the ground half slouched against a tree where he had passed out, once he came to he looked around to take in his surroundings, once he was done he got up and picked up all of his knives. He got them all ready then slid them back into his sleeves, pockets, holsters and shoes. He pulled ten out and did a mid air spin as he threw five of them, he did a one armed cartwheel backwards and threw the other five then jumped on the wires, he balanced on them almost perfectly, once he was on them he jumped and at the same time he threw three more that all hit close to their marks, he fell back down and landed on ten he originally threw then backflipped off of them, "I'm almost there.. Just a little more and i can do it!" he told himself.

Misuto continued to meditate all through the night and now that it was morning she was taking all of the moisture in the air and making it into mist over the water, it was almost impossible to see within thirty foot of her, she was sweating due to the strain this was putting on her brain, still she never moved or even flinched.

The night before, as the clang rang throughout the school both Ren and Yuki dropped. Both were beaten and broken in some areas and bled from a few areas as well, once morning came Ren slowly opened his eyes and looked at the fading moon, "Yuki.. Are you awake?" he asked blankly, "Yes i have been for a while now, we should get back to the room." he replied, "Alright." Ren said as he got up, Yuki got up a moment after him and they both walked back in limps, they decided to stop by the school nurse after Todo seen them in the hall and threatened to punish the if they didn't go, once they were there the nurse jumped from her seat "Lay down both of you! What did you do?" she said worried, they both did as they were told and didn't reply, not out of being rude but more so they hadn't the energy to. The nurse leaned over Yuki first and tapped his forehead causing him to jolt in pain, she then placed her hand on his chest and he jolted again but a few moments later a blue aura appeared around her and she focused it all into her hand and began hovering it an inch above him, she made sure to cover every part of him and at the end he was asleep, Ren watched in awe, once she finished with Yuki she walked over to Ren and repeated this process with him amd he as well fell asleep, Todo was at the door and smiled at her "Thank you, how are they?" he asked out of curiosity, "they will be fine, i healed all of their cuts and bruises and their broken bones should be fine as long as they don't over do it for a dew days." she replied happily, "I see, Thank you again." Todo said as he turned and walked off.