Chapter 14: Teacher From Hell!

It was nearly nightfall and the sun was slowly disappearing behind the trees, Yuki was on his way back still sprinting at his full speed, but he was gasping for breath and sweat poured off of him as he ran, it was some time since he lost the feeling in his legs but he was still at least two miles away, he leaned forward forcing his body to run faster and his aches to increase and after another ten minutes the sky was a bright orange and you could almost see the stars when he made it back and fell flat on his stomach beside Jess, the boy had been watching him come in and smiled at him "Good job! I knew you could do it, now then three hundred push ups." Jess said as he layed back down again, Yuki only stared at him as he was about to pass out but after another minute of rest he lifted his shaky body to a push up position and started, "One.. Two.. Three." Jess counted as he went at an average rate.

After an hour Yuki was at two hundred and seventy nine, 'I can't see.. my visions getting blurry' he thought to himself as his entire body shook as he kept going, Jess just watched with a smile as he finished "Okay i suppose you should eat dinner before continuing." Jess said as he pulled a pot out from his pack and lit the stack of wood he made into a little fire pit, he pulled out vegetables and some type of meat that seemed to be beef but he wasn't sure, he just knew that it was going to be delicious, Once it was finished cooking they both ate and Yuki finished the rest off and layed down, "You have three minutes to let your food settle before you need to do six hundred sit ups." Jess said as he layed back again and looked up at the stars, Yuki looked at him horrified "I cant.. If i do then i might lose my food." He said hoping the boy would change his mind, Jess just looked at him and thought for a moment "No i think you should finish your warm ups before we spar." He said rubbing his chin, Yuki lost hope and was getting annoyed "Why do i need to do all of this!" He yelled, Jess stood and placed a hand on his shoulder, "You want to be able to protect your friends right?" He said softly, Yuki was silent and he nodded, he rolled over and did the sit ups, it took him almost fourty five minutes but he managed it, "Alright stand up lets begin, we will go until you want to stop so just say the word.. also i will be using my flames for you." He said as he stood and grabbed his bokken, Yuki wobbled as he stood but managed to stand up straight, without warning Jess dissapeared and suddenly Yuki was kicked from behind him, He turned around just in time to be drop kicked from above, as he fell he turned to see where Jess was but he was kicked from the side then his other side, he hit the ground and rolled back to his feet but before he was able to notice what was happening he was kicked in the chest and flew eight feet back, his eyes rolled back for a second before he pulled himself together and stood, "Im amazed you can still stand, but thats not even five percent of my power." Jess said with a smirk, "Get ready Yuki." He said as a massive thunder aura emerged from him, he dissapeared leaving burning grass in his place and suddenly Yuki felt a finger touch the back of his neck and Jess shot three hundred volts of electricity through him forcing him to fall to the ground, he tried to move but he was so exhausted his eyes rolled back and he passed out, "So thats your current limit, You will be strong Yuki." Jess said as he walked back to the low fire and layed down beside the hot coals and small dancing flames.

Back at the school a few hours previous to all of Yuki's day the other five sat in front of Todo, "Alright children i decided that you should know what your powers specialties are, so i will begin explaining when you are ready." He said to everyone, they all looked at him and nodded to let them know they were ready, Todo smiled sweetly and clasped his hands together behind his back, "Alright. Well to start Cloud's specialty is Multiplying and expanding, Mist's is Materialization, the Sun's is Regeneration, Storm's is Disintigration, Lightning's is Hardening and Solidifying, Rain's is Dulling and Appeasement, And lastly... the Sky's is Harmony between every flame, thus making it the rarest and most powerful." Todo stated softly, everyone just stared in awe at him until he continued for a moment "Any questions?" He said looking at everyones face, they all raised their hand.

Senbon was watching Ren from up in a tree, he has been for a few hours now but finally Ren turned and looked straight at him "How long are you gonna watch me from up there?" He said as he glared at him, Senbon smirked and jumped down "I just came to help you with your training." Senbon said casually, Ren nodded and continued watching him "So how will you help me then?" He said curiously, Senbon explained what the Cloud's specialty is and told Ren to fight him, Although Ren is shorter than most of his other team but he is still a few inches taller than Senbon, Ren ran at hin as Senbon pulled out a sai and began clashing with him, they both backed eachother up and this process continued all throughout the night as the clangs rang through the woods.

Yuki slept soundly as Jess occasionally looked over at him, he was a light sleeper thanks to all of the jobs he's been on alone, he wasn't sure as to how he would wake Yuki in the morning but he did know that he had a long way to go with him.