Sequel?

Well. What a wonderful ride it has been. You see I asked you a while ago if you wanted a sequel to this. I have finally come up with a story synopsis for it. Read below:

It's been nearly a year and a half since Thalia and Reyna admitted their feelings for each other. While their love for each other only continues to grow so does the tension in New Rome. As elections round the corner not only are old Senate positions threatened but Reyna's seat of power. Three new demigods have entered the picture and they plan on changing things. As Thalia struggles to help Reyna keep Rome under control its become quiet clear that not everyone supports their Praetor. A civil war could be on the horizon. And it's up to Thalia and Reyna to fight back against the tides of change.

But you guys also voted on some other story options so here are those synopses

Pirates:

Reyna is a red coat, bred to sail the sea in the name of the royal court, tasked with protecting Prince Jason on his diplomatic voyages. When something goes horribly wrong she will be sent adrift. Thalia the pirate queen of the sea will stumble upon this strange red coat. While things are tense at first both realize the other has something they want. While it is an unlikely pair, red coat and pirate will team up to face the sea and future together.

Superhero and Villain:

Thalia is a renowned criminal in the corrupt city of New York. Her boss? Like Castellan Crime King of the city. You want a job done? You go to him and he gives you her. But what happens when Reyna a diplomat of the city, secretly the super all the papers talk about, busts Thalia on a heist? Even more, what happens when Reyna realizes Thalia's services could lead to exactly what she needs.

Truth be told I love all three options. But I'm not going to lie. I have the plot planned out best for the first option then the second then the third. However your voices are very important and I want to know what you think. So talk to me in the comments.

Ask anything you want I'll answer.
Literally whatever you want to say say it.

Also as a thanks for being such great supporters I will be doing a Q and A chapter after this so if it's not regarding the topics aforementioned and it's a question put this little thingy next to it * and I will answer in the next chapter.

Again you can ask anything at all. But please talk to me.