Running away

Tiana: 11
Jason:10
Tim: 5

Tiana was in the kitchen getting some ingredients to bake. Note one thing about Tia, she knows how to cook and she's an expert. She gets that from Alfred since she always help out in the kitchen.

Tia first preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. She mixed all the ingredients in q big bowl. After the dough of the cookie was done, she started to knead the dough.

But then, she saw Jason and Tim coming in. They had backpacks behind them. "Jason, where are you and Tim goi-" she turned around fully, and sighed. Her arms crossed. "Oh I see, are you too "leaving" again?" She asked them.

"Yeah, for reals this time!" The 10 year old boy stated.

"Yeah! For weals!" Tim, who was five at the current time stated.

Jason and Tim walk close to Tia as Tia continue to knead the dough. "Oh yeah? And what's our offense this time?" Tia asked her younger brothers.

"Unlawful incarnation! Drugging us to sleep, Death marches and poisoning us with plants!" He said.

Tia couldn't help but think than the two of them were so cute. But she felt sorry for then too since they didn't know the truth behind those.

"So, giving you sleeping tea for your nap, giving you a walk, and putting broccoli as a side dish is a crime?" She said nonchalantly as she began making the dough flat.

"Yeah! On the highest degree! And Timmy agrees with me!" He said like what they did could cause the world to become apocalypse.

"Yeah, especially with the bokki." Tim added. Tia couldn't but feel like she wants to squeal at how cute Tim was being. That kid is too adorable for his own good.

"Well, that's too bad Jason. I was just about to make ginger snaps for you too. But since you too are going to look out for a better family, guess Dick and I would have to finish all of it." Tiana began cutting the dough into cute gingerbread ships.

Jason and Timmy's expression changed. "Ginger snaps?" They both said at the same time. The things is, both kids like Tia's homemade ginger snaps. They were very good. The whole family actually love it when Tia bakes. Tia's baking skills never fail any of them.

"Yup, a shame really, cause you two won't be able to get some. It's full of libids and sugar and all those good stuff. Maybe I'll be telling Dick to invite Barbara to help finish them." She put some chocolate chips at the perfectly shaped ginger snaps.

Jason and Tim soon went out the kitchen. But Tia still had a big smile on her face.

Ding!

The ginger snaps are finally done. Tia put on oven mitts and took the ginger snaps out. It was perfect! A proud smile was on her face.

But then, Jason and Tim cane rushing in. Tia put the tray of ginger snaps on the counter and took of those oven mitts. She face her two young siblings and said, "I thought you said you two were leaving?" Her tone was amused.

"Nah, we're leaving tomorrow. We growing boys need our lipids." Jason said while trying to get to one of the cookies.

Tia slapped his hand gently but firmly. "It's not done yet. Go and sit down first and call dad and your big brother." She ordered.

Jason made a pout face but followed anyway.

After Tia was done, the whole family together ate "Tia's homemade ginger snaps", as Jason dubbed it. But the next day, both Jason and Tim shows no action on "leaving". And Tia was glad that her persuasion was a victory.